Sunnyvale get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunnyvale get together

Wish it was closer meeting its hour and twenty min drive and I'd be in bronco

Comment

Originally posted by Cococnty66 View Post
      Wish it was closer meeting its hour and twenty min drive and I'd be in bronco
      Lets set up an east bay gathering.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

I'm in when and where I know kinders meats in concord has car shows all the time and killer ball tip and rib eye sandwichs or if easyer for people some where by you

Comment

You guys should. We've been talking about it for a couple of years now, but it always ends up down our way and a good turnout.
          Talked about anywhere between Pleasanton to Walnut Creek/Concord, and over towards Oakland/Hayward/Richmond area to grab some from the WNB (Way North Bay).

Quite a few have mentioned it on the bronco@yahoogroups.com e-mail list, so be sure to sign up for e-mail notifications there if you haven't already.

Paul
          Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
          www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
          68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Have we confirmed location to be Jakes Pizza in Sunnyvale??

Comment

That's on my list of calls tomorrow. I will let you know!
              1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Dec 5th at Jakes Pizza in Sunnyvale. Located at the corner of Sunnyvale Saratoga and Fremont Ave. Reserved tables for 25. Plenty of parking out front. I'll get there before 5 and try and reserve an area for the Bronco Stable... See you there!

174 E Fremont Ave Sunnyvale 94087

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
                  What??? You couldn't drive the Bronco for one day?
                  Thursday's forecast is a low of 30 and a high of 54. I guess if I bundle up and crank the heater I might survive. I go to work before sunrise. brr. Considering it though!
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                    Thursday's forecast is a low of 30 and a high of 54. I guess if I bundle up and crank the heater I might survive. I go to work before sunrise. brr. Considering it though!
                    If I can figure out my shock measurments this eve, I'm going to have Paul bring me a set from WH tomorrow. I most likely will be driving mine!

Comment

Wooohooo! Can't wait to see it in a different parking lot!
                      Although, have you checked with the "experts" anywhere to see if driving it for any time without the Baumanator connected can hurt your 4R70W?

I don't know if it's a problem or not, but I'd hate to see you get this far and then have something go wrong.

Just sayin'...

And Dave's going to be bringing his with just the bikini top on it. Then again, he's only coming from Redwood City. So not quite the freeze-fest that it could be.

Paul
                      www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I can't make it now, so bummed. Even had all the ski stuff out to bring the Roadster.
                        Next time...
                        1968 Roadster

Comment

I'll have the kids by myself so I might make it if they want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                            Ill bring mine topless if you do. Nothing a wool coat won't cure....

Comment

Hey Slow, did you upgrade your heater motor yet? I remember your heater actually works pretty good, but it's a lot colder now than it was the last time.
                              You haven't worked on it lately, so I thought you'd be jonesing for something to bolt on before Christmas.

Tony the-bolt-guy bolted his in last week and says that it works way better on Low than it ever did on High before. Has to turn the Temp knob down now.
                              Hmmm, guess that will be on my list too, if I ever get the rest of the truck running again first!

See you tonight.

Paul
                              Last edited by DirtDonk; 12-05-2013, 10:13 AM.
                              www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDonk View Post
                                Tony the-bolt-guy bolted his in last week and says that it works way better on Low than it ever did on High before. Has to turn the Temp knob down now.
                                I will be there without my Bronco tonight. Heat is no problem in my Bronco, I run a small vintage air heater and it pumps out plenty of heat. I wanted some of the space previously consumed by the huge factory heater box back to mount other stuff... so that little guy answered that need very well.

The primary reason that I am Bronco-less today is that I discovered that the pulley on my shiny new Powermaster 200 amp alternator is eating my serpentine belt. Its pulley is not quite aligned exactly with the rest of the accessories... some minor "adjusting" is needed on my bracketry to bring it back in line and I really did not want to snap a belt on the way to work today.

Anyway... see you all there this evening. I'll be driving my "urban camo-mobile". Gray 2013 VW Passat. Blends in far better than my obnoxious orange EB...
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X