Sunnyvale get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunnyvale get together

Planning on being there too! Thanks for coordinating Paul.

Comment

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. Have fun everyone and thanks Paul for organizing this.
      What can I fix next?

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
        Well, I think I'll drive mine to the event this time since it's so close. I drove it today and it drove horrible! But it has no shocks, needs an alignment and tires need re-balanced. Looking forward to Wednesday!
        Is it weird that im jealous. I wish mine was that far along lol.
        Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Change of plans.... New steering linkage didn't work out as planned. Not going to drive it after all. For those that are attending, like the past couple, we will adjourn from the meeting and reconvene at my shop which is only a few short blocks away from St Johns for those that are interested. If anyone attending has a impact socket that will fit the pitman nut, could you bring it to the gathering? If you have a pitman arm puller also, that would be helpful. This is not a build party request, just a tool borrow while we are there... Thanks! See you tomorrow at beer:thirty!
          1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Sorry you guys didn't make it. We had a boatload of fun (as usual) and a good turnout.
            I figured about 28 people. Not sure if I counted the kids or not, but either way it was a very good time and we pretty much filled the back room/corner at St John's.

Just gonna have to do it again soon so more can show up!

Hope to see you tomorrow Brad. See if we can get that steering link figured out.

Paul
            Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
            www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
            68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Greetings again to my Bronco family! I'm thinking it's time for another meet and greet before Christmas. We had mentioned at the last gathering of the herd, another location might serve us better as a group. More parking lot space to coral the herd has always been an issue at St Johns. I was looking at the calender and was thinking about Dec 5th 5ish till? I was also thinking of trying Jakes Pizza in Sunnyvale. I'm a huge fan of pizza and . They also have sandwiches and other menu items too.

They have a pretty big parking lot and usually have a lot of room come evening time. They accept reservations for larger groups too. It is a popular hang out for sports groups after the game. Let me know if this date will work for folks so I can call and attempt a reservation with somewhat of an accurate head count. I'm open to other suggestions as well. Just trying to give ample time for planning...

Brad

Confirmed attending...
              14Justice - Brad
              DirtDonk - Paul
              AndyP - Andy
              Steve (Yahoo group)
              BajaBronco - Andrew
              Jay (Yahoo group)
              Russel (Yahoo group)
              Dave F. (Yahoo group)
              Brian A. (Yahoo group)
              Bronco95125
              Last edited by 14Justice; 11-16-2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Got the hankerin' there eh Brad? Good!
                Is Jake's the one over by Saratoga/Sunnyvale and Fremont? That was one of the ones we checked out last year, when St John's won the toss. Seemed like a decent spot. I'm in.

JimGo put in his vote yesterday for the Round Table in Campbell at Union and Camden that we used a few years ago too. Big separate room and great parking.
                Either one is "jake" by me.

You gonna throw it out on the e-mail list too?

Paul
                Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
                www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
                68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

I might be in... depending on the day and time.

I work 40 mins in the opposite direction and 680 traffic is the worst.
                  {o===o}
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I would be in. It would be nice to meet some local home boys.
                    1968 Roadster

Comment

Look at post #21. Need to add names so I know how many to reserve for.... Thanks

Comment

Sign me up Brad.
                        Thank you.
                        69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

I may be in too. Been staying later at work lately so a little detour with pizza and beer may be just what the doc ordered. Will be in my boring daily driver not my Bronco.
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                            I may be in too. Been staying later at work lately so a little detour with pizza and beer may be just what the doc ordered. Will be in my boring daily driver not my Bronco.
                            What??? You couldn't drive the Bronco for one day?

Comment

I hope to be there too
                              69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Been wanting to meet and rub elbows with everyone. Will try to make it.
                                House of Diesel on Facebook
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/House-...53145751393079

Comment

Working...
                                X