This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bronco Buddy Trail help list

Got my list , Thanks Karl. Only thing I saw was FFMDX needs to be updated. He's now in Shingle Springs.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Did not know that. Thanks.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Has the help list gone dead?

Comment

Not to my knowledge. I have been busy with life and not touched the bronco in a long time. Not sure what everyone else has been doing.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I love to be in on it if its still alive. PM sent

Comment

I hope I PM'ed the right person. I sent my info to be on the list & havent heard anything back. Not trying to be a pain in the ass. Just checking.

Comment

I got both PMs. I will get to adding you soon. We usually like to know the people we give our list to. I have not been active for some time.

Comment

Working...
                X