X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bronco Buddy Trail help list

Thanks for all your hard work Karl!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

just emailed you my POC info Rick for when the list gets updated again. Great idea.

Comment

Any updates on the new list? Awsome work putting a list together like this for all to have. Kind of like having a specialized AAA membership

Comment

Kind of been busy with other things. I am out of town this weekend but will freshen it up afterwards. If anyone has any updates send them to me.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Ok, got the new list ready. I separated into a few groups and I removed a few people as they don't hang out here much anymore. If anyone has any updates PM me. I will send it out in a few days.
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I just seen this post, ill send ya pm with my info, im a little off the beaten path but i have a tow rig, a trailer, a truck that can be used as recovery and a safe place to store a rig if needed
              72 BRONCO,still building.

Comment

still waiting on your PM. Once I get it I will send the list out.

Comment

Just sent the latest list out.

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
                    Just sent the latest list out.
                    Thanks Karl I forward this to William Big Harvy to let him knoe he was slacken. Poor guy gets a job and has no free time.
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

FYI for all you iPhone guys...
                      I copied/pasted this into my notes section. Now I can carry it where ever I go instead of having a crumpled up piece of paper in the glove box.

Thanks again for doing this Karl
                      Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 05-30-2012, 07:46 PM.
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I didn't receive it yet. Hopefully I didn't fall off the list!
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

PM me your email address again and I will check it out tonight.

Comment

Just looked at Tonys email you have for him and I think a couple of letters are transposed.
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

my bad. Thanks Marc.

Comment

I haven't seen the list yet.
                                69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

Working...
                                X