X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bronco Buddy Trail help list

sent out a few PM's for more info.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

last chance for updates. list will be going out soon.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
        sent out a few PM's for more info.
        Replied to PM.
        Explorer 5.0 OBDII

Comment

Just sent out the latest copy.

Comment

got a few bad emails. Ace and Familyman, you still with us?

Comment

just looked thru the member list and Ace is not on it. Did he leave us?

Comment

just looked thru the member list and Ace is not on it. Did he leave us?
                Just seen a post from him a few day ago ??
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

got a few bad emails. Ace and Familyman, you still with us?
                  Familyman moved to Shingle Springs and he may not have his e-mail up and running yet...
                  2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                  1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                  2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I'm here, I'm here, been busy alot, I check in once in awhile. All my info should be the same Karl, dont know what happened. I did check the members list and damn I'm not there?? Maybe someone dont like me.
                    Anyway I'll pm you my info. again and maybe someone can get me back on the members list, PLEASE and THANKYOU.

Comment

Ok, thanks. unless you have moved all I need is your new email or phone.

Comment

I know Jim from Morgan Hill (Orange 73 ?) has moved away I don't remember where he went.
                        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
                          I know Jim from Morgan Hill (Orange 73 ?) has moved away I don't remember where he went.
                          Oregon or Washington...
                          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I heard from Jim. He is in WA.

Comment

someone suggested a few changes to the list and I have one more addition. I will send it out again soon.

Comment

it was suggested that people who have not logged on the the board in 6 months be removed from the list. I thought this was a good idea. They can always be put back on if they want. I also sent Chuck an email asking if he wanted to remain on the list for now but have not heard from him. Once I get word from him I will resend the list as I have made a few additions as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X