Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After such a great turn out I thought I would renew this thread and see if we should update our list. Anyone want to be added? I can't seem to find my list so could someone resend it to me.

Also, Rick I have your parts. I will try to hook up with you tommorrow during or after work. Let me know if you will be home.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I don't have the list, If I could get the new updated one also.
      Thanks.

Comment

I'm in and since the old man should be get'n his rig on sat. he'll be down as well and if we need to haul anything we've got a trailer that just sits around waiting for special occasions.
        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

I'm in too. Who do I send the PM to?
          DARIN
          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler
            I'm in too. Who do I send the PM to?
            DARIN
            Pm it to me. I will be updating it this week since all the new additions I will then re-send an updated list out to all.

Karl, should be home by 4:30, 997-3479 and thanks again!

Rick
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

buddy help list

My info's in.
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I am in north west Cal.
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I'm in as well, sent my information to Rick (Broncrick).

Gunny
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide in broadside, worn out and throughly used up shouting "WOW" what a ride.

Comment

I'm in, PM sent Rick

69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

I've been in, but I don't have the list. Could someone please send it to me?

Thanks

Sean
                      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Sean,

I'll PM you the old list, but I think we'll all be gettin' an "updated" version with all the new members on it.

Galen
                        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Got it, thanx
                          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I think I am on it already. Could you pm or email me the list. If I'm not on it I can pm my info again. Thanks.
                            martin.e.nichols@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fullsize
                              I think I am on it already. Could you pm or email me the list. If I'm not on it I can pm my info again. Thanks.
                              martin.e.nichols@gmail.com
                              PM sent!!
                              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

I am in
                                Brad
                                Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                                X