This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blwngsket
    I PM'd my info. My rig isn't ready yet but I have tools and a AAA tow card with 100 mile tows on it that I never use. and Beer .
    Tony
    What kind of Beer?
    Brad
    Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead
      What kind of Beer?
      Now seriously, does that really matter in the grand sceme of things?
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

What's chico's flavor of the month?
        Last edited by blwngsket; 05-31-2007, 11:24 PM.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

free...is always the flavor on the month in Chico...then a close second is SN Pale...
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Can I get an Updated list??.. Thanks Aaron
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

list of beers????
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                free...is always the flavor on the month in Chico...then a close second is SN Pale...
                I quit buying Pale Ale after seeing "American Pie" then when there was a big thing in the paper about Pale Ale being in a fridge on "Friends" I began to all but boycott it's consumption. Too trendy, kinda like Starbuck's.
                Brad
                Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger
                  I won't be on line until May June. I have a 7,000 lbs (gross trailer weight) capable dual axle trailer, 88" X 10' so it fits a Bronco perfect. Issue is putting electric brakes on it. I need to get that done. I don't have a vehicle that will tow it loaded because I sold my 79 Bronco. As for getting up to mountains and helping there will totally be a function of whats going on at the time and when I get my own stuff online. Otherwise count me in.
                  I have the tow rig but no trailer.

If I cannot help directly (time conflict etc.) folks on the list are welcome to borrow it if needed.

Wouldn't mind a copy of the updated list when available.

Thanks,

Jay

Comment

Any updates on this?
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                      Any updates on this?
                      Good timing, was working on this in Excel yesterday
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

rick, send me a list when you get a chance.

thanks pops
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Will send it out to all who is on the list. My wife is teaching me Excel, so there is a learning curve lol, then there is the curve
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

.....there is a learning curve lol, then there is the curve
                            It's just too bad that they curve in opposite directions.
                            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick
                              Will send it out to all who is on the list. My wife is teaching me Excel, so there is a learning curve lol, then there is the curve
                              But I like the BEER CURVE

Tony
                              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I got a 16 foot car trailer now...............where is this list

Brad
                                Brad
                                Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                                X