Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The list has been sent out. If you did not recieve it I do not have your email address. PM it to me and I will send you the list.

Karl
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Thank You!!
      Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Didn't get one so heres my e-mail yelton@caltel.com pops
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Got mine! Thanks...
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Thanks Jeff, I will update the list and send you yours tonight when I get home from work.
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

That was fast! thanks Karl
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                That was fast! thanks Karl
                No kidding. Thank you Karl, and is there a reason I'm at the top of the list? I guess I'm just number one.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Well Marc, if and when I break something you will be the first person I call. Since you have probably replaced just about everything breakable on a bronco already.

Comment

Thank you from the North / West

Brian
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Got it and hope I never need it, anyway thanks Karl.

Comment

• Originally posted by kwspony View Post
                        Well Marc, if and when I break something you will be the first person I call. Since you have probably replaced just about everything breakable on a bronco already.
                        You're pretty handy yourself Karl. I even saw you in action on the first snow run I went on here. You are masterful with a set of hubs.
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• shoot me one please at carl_tenter@hotmail.com
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Got it ....thanks!
                            Vacaville, Ca
                            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• If anyone didn't get it or has any updates just pm me and I will take care of it and resend to all.

Comment

• Re: Bronco Buddy Trail help list

With the recent spam attacks on the web something came to mind. Even at my work, where the network is pretty tight, spammers are getting in and sending emails all over. I think it is wise and safe to have some kind of requirement before being added to and recieving our trail help list. Someone has asked to be added to it but has not posted here yet. What does everyone think about having to have a sponsor, sort of, in order to be added to and recieve all of our emails, phone numbers and or addresses?

Comment

Working...
                                X