Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rick, do we have new updated list yet?

Comment

Thanks Galen, I didn't see me on it so I sent another pm with my info

Comment

im in..
        580 and 680 interchange
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Trailer in May June 07

I won't be on line until May June. I have a 7,000 lbs (gross trailer weight) capable dual axle trailer, 88" X 10' so it fits a Bronco perfect. Issue is putting electric brakes on it. I need to get that done. I don't have a vehicle that will tow it loaded because I sold my 79 Bronco. As for getting up to mountains and helping there will totally be a function of whats going on at the time and when I get my own stuff online. Otherwise count me in.
          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I PM'd my info. My rig isn't ready yet but I have tools and a AAA tow card with 100 mile tows on it that I never use. and Beer .
            Tony
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
              Hey Rick, do we have new updated list yet?
              Working on it as we speak. Need to format it differently so it is easier for me to update and distribute
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I'd like a copy when it is done.
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I sent my info. Just checking to see if you received it. Thanks
                  Ken
                  69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                    I'd like a copy when it is done.
                    Mee too please..
                    Aaron
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

If you guys dont mind a Jeeper on the list, when broke on trail I am lookin for any kind rig to help cept a Toyota . Have a trailer and tow rig.

Pm Sent

Comment

I'd take help from a Jeep, and help you out the same.
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I need a new list too Rick.
                          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Got peoples info but fubarred my list so I'm starting over and will resend to all
                            68 Slightly modified
                            67 LUBR once again
                            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Update?
                              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I sent my info. over. I have a tandem axle trailer with elec. brakes on both axles(12,000 gvwr). Not much of a tow rig, but so far hasn't failed me. Glad to help anyone or loan my trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X