Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My plan is to get it running and then tie in the cage and some new seats. My wife was in a recent bronco roll over where the harness she was wearing pulled right off the bolts in the floor. She was ejected and her hand was smashed by the cage against the ground.
    Wow is her hand o.k. now ? If you need help tieing in that cage I am not to far from ya.
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• Originally posted by Familyman
      Wow is her hand o.k. now ? If you need help tieing in that cage I am not to far from ya.
      Thanks for asking, It's slow going but she's getting better all the time. Squashed her fingers like grapes, had 32 stiches in all. Thanks for the offer, I just might take you up on that someday.

Comment

• My wife is an occupational therapist by trade if she needs advise during her rehab phase. Just pm me and I will give you her #. FM

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

• Wow! I'm happy to hear that she is doing better. I always "over build" and plan for the worst when it comes to safty items. Sounds like you are too. That's good. Let us know if you need any help with your EFI too!

Comment

• Here's my new to me 74, Bone stock and never molested. I am the PROUD 2nd owner..
            Luke
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Luke; 11-11-2006, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Very nice, ya going to keep her a classic stocker.

Comment

• Yes indeed......very nice!

Comment

• Thats nice!

Aaron
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• I inherited this bronco from my grandfather, He bought it brand new in 74. It has a sweet houndstooth interior, power steering, all the chrome, auto tranny etc etc.. It is a ranger model, u152 all bone stock. I rubbed out the paint on the drivers side and it came out great. It is the original paint. I will probably remove all the interior and store it so the upholstry does not get messed up. And just put in a nice set of seats and stereo. Maybe disc brakes but other than that I will leave it stock. My grandfather kept it in the garage and it has only 22,000 original miles on it. When and where is the next meeting??? I would like to check it out..
                    Luke

Comment

• 22K and handed down from grandpa, all original
                      That is sweet wish my g.pa gave me an EB

Comment

• Originally posted by Familyman
                        22K and handed down from grandpa, all original
                        That is sweet wish my g.pa gave me an EB

X2!!!!! OMG...that is awesome!!! What an awesome Bronco. Don't ever sell it!!

Comment

• very nice indeed. Mine looked similar when i got it, they are just so hard to leave alone

Comment

• Yes, they are hard to leave alone. My first car was a 73 that my grandfather purchased new. I drove it for 5-6 years mostly stock.
                            Then to combat the rust in the tub I purchased a 69 that was slightly modified and started a frame up using the best of both and many new parts.
                            It stayed this way until the motor grenaded it self and this summer I went w/ a new 342 efi motor and got it running again.
                            Then I decided the 33's were to small so I am just now finishing its latest transformation which includes a HP D44 narrowed with BC's WAH, ram assist, 4.88 gears, 5.5" suspension, and some 37" tires.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by highlander; 11-17-2006, 04:18 PM.
                            69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Yeah, if you ever get a steering box for it! Very nice rig man. Can't wait for you to get it back on the road so we can hit some trails.

Comment

• The steering box is with UPS and should finally be here late next week Thurs or Fri. Also coming is the ram assist parts. I put the rear end back together and rolled into the garage before these rains. It won't be long now just need to put the box in and mount the ram and track bar to the axle.
                                69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Working...
                                X