Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool site you got going here. It looks like lots of good info on here. I just picked up a 71 EB and I'm in the process of doing a complete build on it. Ive had it for about a month and I have started the bodywork, built a front bumper, cage and sliders for it, did a 4" lift, added some 35s, etc. Now I'm putting together a 351W and a C4, and I picked up a set of 4.88s for it. I have built some really serious crawlers in the past but I have to say I'm really getting into this EB build. Heres a pic of what it looks like now, its come a long way from stock but I have a long way to go. RD
    Attached Files

Comment

• pic of the motor
      Attached Files

Comment

• Welcome!! Nice rig you've got there! You should start a "build thread" so we can watch all of future mods. Awesome looking motor too!!!

Comment

• I own this one to, but I will probably sell it to fund the EB build.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Thanx, I'll get a build thread going next week. RD

Comment

• Wow, great looking rigs... Keep the pictures coming!
              Oh yeah, welcome aboard. You've found the most helpful group of EB enthusiasts around!

Tony
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by RADDONKEY
                I own this one to, but I will probably sell it to fund the EB build.

Wow. That's a great looking 79!!

Comment

• Very nice and welcome! Whatchya got goin' on under the hood of the '79?

Sean
                  '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

• The 79 still has the 351M I was going to build a 514 for it It runs good but its more for the family cruises and playin in the snow. I'm building the 71 to do it all, a little crawlin, trails, snow , sand and to chase in the desert. The 79 is just to big and heavy for what I want to do. RD

Comment

• I sold my 79 in January. I was sorry to see it go but I sold it to a good guy up in Orville. He sent me an email last month saying it got totaled when a chick pulled out in front of him. It saved his life, he walked away.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Spaceburger; 07-26-2007, 10:31 AM.
                      Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

• My New / 1st Bronco

Here are a few Pics of my Bronco. It is a work in progress as many of you have seen me looking for parts. But, looks pretty nice to me so far.
                        Attached Files
                        Christina
                        Near Chico
                        www.Renegade-Ranch.com

Comment

• Looks great
                          {o===o}
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Theres a bronco in that second last pic???

Comment

• That looks nice!!!

Aaron
                              Attached Files
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Welcome, nice rig!
                                '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Working...
                                X