Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just relized i didnt put mine on here well now it my turn...
    3 wheelin
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pose
    Day ONE
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Nice transformation! Looks sweet.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• wow just relized that wet sanding the whole exterior was well worth every hour!
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Hi, I've been around for awhile but have never posted. Just to dam busy working all the time. Here's my 72, currently working on the 6month efi upgrade...

Comment

• It coming along well!!!!
            70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

• Motor looks sweet....
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• This is mine 1967 Det. rear ARB front 44 5.0 37x14.50 Toyos old pic at EBRS 35th last one is the alarm
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Bronco Brian; 01-31-2007, 06:20 PM.
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• 71Bronco71.... Motor Looks SWEET!!! ( Someday I Get One )

Bronco Brian... Looks good!!!! Did you get those 37's under a 3.5" lift or a 5.5" lift?

Aaron
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Stock............... Haha 5.5" with a 2" Body lift have had them on about a year and a half but only got 200 miles on them never any time for fun Just a thought when will the Nor-Cal Bronco be doing a snow run this winter I would love to go but need to beat the wife to the calendar so lets think about this need to be a nice day no top or door oh-well I will just have to suck it up
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Brian
                      Stock............... Haha 5.5" with a 2" Body lift have had them on about a year and a half but only got 200 miles on them never any time for fun Just a thought when will the Nor-Cal Bronco be doing a snow run this winter I would love to go but need to beat the wife to the calendar so lets think about this need to be a nice day no top or door oh-well I will just have to suck it up
                      Been up there with no top.. Spring runs are fun,, short sleeves and lots of sun.. we'll have to post up when the snow comes..

A
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Daddy4zack; 11-10-2006, 07:04 PM.
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Hope I can afford a new soft top and soft doors before the spring (oh Santa)
                        Last edited by Bronco Brian; 11-10-2006, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Brian
                          Just a thought when will the Nor-Cal Bronco be doing a snow run this winter I would love to go but need to beat the wife to the calendar so lets think about this need to be a nice day no top or door oh-well I will just have to suck it up
                          We love our snow runs and the more rigs the better!
                          Attached Files
                          72 Sport

Comment

• We love our snow runs and the more rigs the better!
                            I have got to make one of these this year
                            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• Welcome Galt 72! Very nice rig you've got there. Is the EFI running yet? It looks like you have almost done in the pic.

71BRONCO71, nice rig and pics too!

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68
                                Welcome Galt 72! Very nice rig you've got there. Is the EFI running yet? It looks like you have almost done in the pic.

71BRONCO71, nice rig and pics too!
                                Thanks, this is a great site for locals. Nope it's not running yet. Basically all I need is to finish up the fuel lines and then the wiring harness/computer. I did a bit more than just throw on the efi. I got the right cam and some mustang heads, new exhaust..etc. It would be done now but my kids seem to get ahold of my money before I do!!! I bought my bronco about 1989 from the origional owner. She's got about 115k on her now. A few things you can't see are chevy disk brakes, NP435, and a Detriot locker in the rear. Since the picture was taken I've replaced the old worn out lift with WH's springs and shocks.

My plan is to get it running and then tie in the cage and some new seats. My wife was in a recent bronco roll over where the harness she was wearing pulled right off the bolts in the floor. She was ejected and her hand was smashed by the cage against the ground. I want to make sure that can't happen in mine before it hits the road again.

Comment

Working...
                                X