X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caryt
    Mine
    Cary, welcome to the site...welcome to the club...and you have one sweet rig.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Comment

Looking good Fullsize.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Here's an updated pic of mine at SOB9 last weekend.
          Marc D.

Comment

where??
            Last edited by Daddy4zack; 08-30-2005, 03:55 PM.
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Is this better?
              Attached Files
              Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                Is this better?
                HMMM... Looks like you are stuck... Just kidding!! I would like to get that much flex out of my rear axle.... Nice work!! Looks like good times!! Next year will be better!!!!!
                Aaron
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Not stuck, just couldn't go any farther. The last time I was there, there was a log in the bottom, and this helped the pass. side climb up the waterfall. I just had to get a pic there, since I have pics in the same spot from the last time.
                  Marc D.

Comment

Your rear has some sweet travel. I love the quick spring change-out option as well...
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Yeah, it's nice. All you need is a 9/16" socket, a highlift in the receiver, and about 10 minutes.
                      Marc D.

Comment

Here's my new one. It is getting new 33s on it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewDude
                          Here's my new one. It is getting new 33s on it right now.
                          33's that is just to cute!

Jusk kidding nice rig! What are your plans?

Kevin
                          71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Well lets see if I can find pic's of all mine.
                            First one is my second EB it is (was) a 73 that I ended up parting out and built the buggy out of the heart of it.

Second and third are two shots of the buggy I am building.

Fourth is my long term project a 71 chevy shot bed 2wd, body dropped 2", 4 wheel air bags, 93 vett LT1 and 700r4, 343's w/ an eaton posi, dodge vipper tires (335/35/17 in back), power everything you can think of.

Fith is my 71 EB stock but with rear flairs ( in the prosses of changing to factory rear quarters then it will get a 2wd set up in it and lowered just a bit. It only has 59k original miles and the top has never been off. I bought it from the second owner and he bought it in 73 from a Davis couple.

I have a few more projects but they are just in pieces and boxes.

Kevin
                            Attached Files
                            71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokcrln
                              33's that is just to cute!
                              LOL!

Welcome

Sean
                              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by Rokcrln
                                Well lets see if I can find pic's of all mine.
                                First one is my second EB it is (was) a 73 that I ended up parting out and built the buggy out of the heart of it.

Second and third are two shots of the buggy I am building.

Fourth is my long term project a 71 chevy shot bed 2wd, body dropped 2", 4 wheel air bags, 93 vett LT1 and 700r4, 343's w/ an eaton posi, dodge vipper tires (335/35/17 in back), power everything you can think of.

Fith is my 71 EB stock but with rear flairs ( in the prosses of changing to factory rear quarters then it will get a 2wd set up in it and lowered just a bit. It only has 59k original miles and the top has never been off. I bought it from the second owner and he bought it in 73 from a Davis couple.

I have a few more projects but they are just in pieces and boxes.

Kevin
                                Nice truck...for a Chevy @!#%$$@$#$$!

Comment

Working...
                                X