• Re: Good Morning

just watching the snow fall..
    Attached Files
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Me too! it's not sticking yet though.
      73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Man, that's great. Not even getting rain here in Vacaville.
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

snow on the foothills here

Comment

I now get Cali weather updates thru Aaron on facebook!

Comment

Morning all!
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Yup, happy singles awareness day to all the bachelors, dont fret, about not gettin any, just think of all the money you saving today by not having to buy roses, taking the girl out for dinner.

Let me see how I started celebrating this ever so important day.... Canadian Back Bacon, a Slice of ham, Sunny side up eggs, shredded hash browns and two pieces of white toast with fresh blueberry jam from my aunt. The usual camping fare.

Plans of the day, get that bedroom dresser finally assembled and then start up bonfire out back, lots of scrap wood out of the shop to get rid of, not to mention crap around the house. Beers here and there of course.
                Last edited by PhantomEB; 02-14-2009, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Up early this am with the boys. Coffee.......must...make...some...coffee......

Comment

G'morning all...yess coffee. I think Ill drive the Gray EB down to Starbucks instead of going to church...either way I still get absolution. er...what is absolution anyway?
                    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Well its been a fine long weekend up here for me, did get all that shit done the other day, plus got in 14 more hours into my bankable hours account at work, 21.5 more OT hours to go!

Kinda happier now, girls are startin to wear off on the stupid seperated title thats tacked to me. Soon life to be good, where I got things to do here and there, and motivation to get back on the EB. May long is comin up fast!

Bud and I were BSing over Silver Bullets Sat night, wont be 09 but we aimin to hit the safari in '10.

Comment

pretty much tired of the rain
                        Brad
                        Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                          pretty much tired of the rain

But it just started,But I kind of agree. Got 13 day off in a week with 4 days for a family trip all the rest is BRONCO TIME. Just hope it slows up some only got a carport to work under.

Good afternoon
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

As long as my roof holds up, I say bring on the rain. More rain = fewer trail closures this summer and fewer campfire restrictions.
                            Plus the reservoirs are looooow.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                              Bud and I were BSing over Silver Bullets Sat night, wont be 09 but we aimin to hit the safari in '10.
                              My goal is Moab in 2010 too. That'll give me a season of getting used to my rig and working most of the bugs out closer to home - assuming I'm not totally swamped with grad school in '10.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Good morning all........oh wait, it's afternoon isn't it. Nevermind, I'm not even awake yet. What day is it anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X