X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Good luck to you on that. Sounds good.
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Happy Sunday hope everyone will have a great day.
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Damn that's why I love having a decent shop out back, as long you ain't Makin huge noise and keep the tunes down low, it's fun to wrench on the bronco between 2 and 4 am.

Sure hope it doesn't take me long to build my 9.5' tall 23x24 at the new place. Gf probably move in sooner than later which should keep me in bed, eh!

Comment

And I don't think a water pump should be damn near seized....

Comment

Went out and terrorized Citrus Heights this morning in my Bronco. I still find it amazing that it idles so smoothly for crawling but accelerates like an Ultra 4 car above 2000 rpms... One of these days I'm gonna get pulled over an tazed...
            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Dragged gf to furniture stores for the new place.... Oops bad idea, now looks like recliner sofa and recliner loveseat with beer holders. Power of course. Now shes dragging me thru the mall. I need a beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                Went out and terrorized Citrus Heights this morning in my Bronco. I still find it amazing that it idles so smoothly for crawling but accelerates like an Ultra 4 car above 2000 rpms... One of these days I'm gonna get pulled over an tazed...
                Make sure you get that on YouTube. Even better... sell tickets.

Comment

Sure gonna miss my shop availability in 6 weeks.

Nice to have sleep issues and just wander out to the garage and work on bronco. 2am lets strip the front dress of the 351, replace water pump, remount alternator then modify some PSC/original Ford brackets and paint for tomorrow's install. Anything to the point of having to cut down the reservoir mount for better clearance all around.

Hope I wake up for my one day course....

Comment

I resemble that. I go out to the garage after the wife and kid go to bed. Best part of a detached garage.
                    Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                    Sure gonna miss my shop availability in 6 weeks.

Nice to have sleep issues and just wander out to the garage and work on bronco. 2am lets strip the front dress of the 351, replace water pump, remount alternator then modify some PSC/original Ford brackets and paint for tomorrow's install. Anything to the point of having to cut down the reservoir mount for better clearance all around.

Hope I wake up for my one day course....
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Yeah i got some electrical issues to figure out. Mainly how to disable the motion sensor system of the new garage from the house as the man door (which is to be centered in the headwall to seperate work area from storage area)is planned to be 10' away from my bedroom window. Woman won't be happy if I continue this pattern and wake her up all the time!

Comment

It's another bachelor weekend for me.

Car got its maintainence and diesel getting its today. Check over brakes, rotate tires. All cause less than 12 days I take possession of my new place, be half hour away from the bronco Til I build the garage this summer then move bronco over in, this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                          It's another bachelor weekend for me.

Car got its maintainence and diesel getting its today. Check over brakes, rotate tires. All cause less than 12 days I take possession of my new place, be half hour away from the bronco Til I build the garage this summer then move bronco over in, this fall.
                          Congrats on Home ownership
                          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Thanks. Gonna be a lot of work, last time I saw it but never investigated it...PO had loads of framed photographs from trips all over the walls. I seriously hopin they were stick it on photo frame hangers. Spare room needs a coat of paint then it's hit developing the basement for a third bedroom, second full bath and what's left will be "theatre"/workout area. Spring brings a 23'8x24x9'6" shop out..... Right maxed out that code will allow me!

Comment

Congrats man. Paint the whole inside of the house before you move any furniture in, and do any other messy jobs as early as possible... that's my advice. Having to move stuff back out gets old!
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Good Morning from Owens Lake on Ground Hog Day.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X