X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
    In the office before 6am after being here until almost 8pm last night. If this continues I may just bring a sleeping bag in and shower in the onsite gym. Maybe plug in the ARB fridge under my desk?

Been there before. Hopefully its short term and it's good

Comment

Day 5 of this 6 day work week, two more of these to go hopefully!

Comment

Good morning from the far North.

Couple more weeks at the most then home to enjoy the rest of the summer at the lake with the GF, CANT WAIT! And better yet, so much motivation to get the bronco back together, plenty of goodies ordered to be there when I get home!

Comment

Sitting at the DMV with a pre apprentice trying to get her class A license. Man am I bored.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Woke up this morning thinking about taking the Bronco for another high altitude test drive. Got a late start, tossed the ARB fridge and some tools in the rig, checked its vitals, gassed it up and hit the road. Got 10 or so miles from home and realized that I'd forgotten to pack THE tool that would likely be the most important one in the event that my fuel system acts up (fuel pressure gauge). Spin around, got home and realized that leaving this late its almost pointless.

Oh well... there is always tomorrow. Will get an earlier start, and will make a day of it. I think.
            Last edited by CityHick; 08-10-2013, 10:37 AM.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Should have grabbed the tent and dog when you got home to get the gauge and spent the night somewhere.
              Woke up this morning thinking about taking the Bronco for another high altitude test drive. Got a late start, tossed the ARB fridge and some tools in the rig, checked its vitals, gassed it up and hit the road. Got 10 or so miles from home and realized that I'd forgotten to pack THE tool that would likely be the most important one in the event that my fuel system acts up (fuel pressure gauge). Spin around, got home and realized that leaving this late its almost pointless.

Oh well... there is always tomorrow. Will get an earlier start, and will make a day of it. I think.
              Marc D.

Comment

Kentucky sure is green. Only seen one bronco since I left on the first. Broncos are way more prevalent out west.
                Attached Files
                Marc D.

Comment

Kentucky? That's a bit of a different route back from Ohio...
                  SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Driving around today and every time I started my Suburban it took awhile to crank until finally it wouldn't. That 7 year Delco finally died... Good thing I still had the jumper box in the back seat. Then when I got home I found this 1 year old Optima Red Top battery in a Bronco that has no tires... Score!!! Now I don't need to buy a battery..... for awhile...
                    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                      That 7 year Delco finally died...
                      Is that the original battery that came with the suburban new? I will be amazed if so; I think everybody I know with a GM truck had theirs fail within the first 3-4 years and dump battery acid all over their engine bay - my truck included! Fortunately mine did that at home and not up in the mountains like my buddy's did.

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                      Should have grabbed the tent and dog when you got home to get the gauge and spent the night somewhere.
                      I definitely considered it! That would have made the most sense of any option really, but I didn't want to kill a whole weekend and get nothing else done. Been hyper productive today around the house for whatever that is worth.

Enjoy what remains of your trip Marc!
                      Last edited by CityHick; 08-10-2013, 03:57 PM.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Is that the original battery that came with the suburban new? I will be amazed if so; I think everybody I know with a GM truck had theirs fail within the first 3-4 years and dump battery acid all over their engine bay - my truck included! Fortunately mine did that at home and not up in the mountains like my buddy's did.
                        I doubt it... I just bought the Suburban in January so I don't know but it's an '03 so that's pretty long for any battery to last...

Comment

A little late... But here is what I did last weekend at Sonoma Raceway
                          Attached Files
                          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Damn I love weeks off. Gettin ready to hack up the rear suspension for its redo but sucks I supposed to be focusing on a tent trailer this week as I campin at the lake for a a week starting Friday!

Back to school in sept!

Comment

Thought I saw Tony post a pic up like this 3lb Folgers can spotting yesterday in the parking lot
                              Attached Files
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I am quickly being reminded of why its taken me 5 years or so to find the motivation to paint my Bronco's doors. Body work sucks! So repetitive. I thought I had the doors pretty close after my last priming and blocking exercise. Just laid down what I thought was my last coat of primer and some imperfections came to the surface. Oh well... at least high-build primer is cheap!
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X