This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Going to Bakersfield today.... I heard it's nice and cool down there.... better take a jacket I guess.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
      Going to Bakersfield today.... I heard it's nice and cool down there.... better take a jacket I guess.
      say hey to dwight yoakam for me if you see him walking the streets!
      6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
        Don't forget the hat and snow shoes too. I don't want you to get any frost bite. LOL.

Good morning everyone.

Comment

Good evening everyone, just checked out this thread. kinda interesting.

Was hot this weekend - first time the welder stopped working - overheated while I was working in the garage yesterday.

Hope everyone had a good day.

FM <><
          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

An early good morning from down San Diego way. So how you all doing back in the valley? Still triple digits?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by tortuga; 07-21-2009, 09:29 PM.

Comment

low 90's today then back to the triples for the weekend
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by tortuga View Post
                An early good morning from down San Diego way. So how you all doing back in the valley? Still triple digits?
                I hate you. LOL!

Wish I was in San Diego too! Looks nice. It's supposed to be in the 105 to 106 range here in Fresno for the next week. Ugg!

Good morning peeps! The boy was up at 5:20am this morning, need coffee now.

Comment

Just finished 12 hours of OT in the Lock Down Tower. Time for sleepy. Half way through my 10 day work week.
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                    Just finished 12 hours of OT in the Lock Down Tower. Time for sleepy. Half way through my 10 day work week.
                    $$$$$$$$$
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

How the F did my life ever get so freakin expensive. I know, I know. The Obamanation is only gonna get worse.
                      Last edited by blwngsket; 07-22-2009, 07:56 AM.
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Let me see how my day is going, beer fridge has a bit more than a six pack of limey beers, my johnny joints came in today, and need to do a run down south to pick up the camper jacks so I can get the damned camper off my truck since 2 jacks decided to crap out. But pretty good irregardless.

Comment

Well I'm off to my 7th 12 hour graveyard shift in a row.
                          Need a lot of ......

Comment

Dude Slow down.. thats just not right.
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

i've got friday off to go to the nhra race in sonoma. friday with the guys from work and sat with the kid. anybody going friday? i will be the dude with the ford hat and ford shirt standing in the beer line!
                              6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Happy Monday to ALL!!! Back to work Y'all
                                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X