Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

How much for pint glass or mug?

Thanks,
    Rob
    69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

They are all individually sandcarved. Mugs are 25 oz.

Pints - $8
      mugs - $10
      + shipping

Let me know how many you want and I'll get you a total including shipping. Unless you are going to be coming through Vacaville, then I'll just keep them until you get here. If I'm shipping them I'll need your complete address.

PM me please with the info

Thanks,
      Jeff
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I'll take a mug and a pint for now.
        Thanks,
        Rob
        69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

You wont regret it, my ultra big NCB mug and Pint are constantly the first grabbed out of the cupboards and usually not me that has gotten it!

Comment

I have quite a few pints and they are very nice.
            Jack
            73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Hey Jeff, I'm interested in having another maglite engraved. Nothing fancy, probably just an NCB logo. I bought one of those cool LED mags and I'd love to have it engraved like my standard Mag you did for me before. I could mail it to you and I might actually be interested in another pint or two.

-Tony
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

I can do that. Any chance you'll be coming through the area to save on shipping? If not I can PM my addy to you and get it all done and back to you ASAP.
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                X