Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Project Crawlin68

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
    My soft doors don't even fit because of that. I think the bronco grows over time in the middle like the owner.
    It's so the owner will always fit!!! Convenient right? Just means you don't have to sell it as long as you can jump!
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I just call CageDave one a year. He has the magical touch!
      Leave No One Behind
      KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
        I just call CageDave one a year. He has the magical touch!
        Maybe he'll chime in here with some words of wisdom.

Comment

I got the doors on today reasonably lined up. Now I just need some small parts to complete them and I'll be all sealed up for winter.
          Attached Files

Comment

Those lines are pretty good. Maybe grind the lower corner for a bit more gap. Once I put the hardtop on mine, I found myself driving it a lot more. Now it's tarped up at my shop and haven't driven it in over a year.
            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Nice!! I like it!! Top, Doors, is A/C next????
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                Nice!! I like it!! Top, Doors, is A/C next????
                Ha ha, actually, it already AC! But all the AC does is pump air!

Comment

Are you notching the corner guards to fit the hard top or shimming everywhere else?
                  Looking good. Doors are tough, those body mounts make an amazing difference. I eventually got mine close enough....to do it right the cage has to be loosened up to allow the body to move independent.

I wonder how well those heated/cooled seats would work on the trail?
                  Last edited by PDXBronco; 01-01-2014, 09:42 AM.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

When I order my new seats, they WILL be getting the heated option!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                      Are you notching the corner guards to fit the hard top or shimming everywhere else?
                      Niether. I think I am just going to use a thick gasket to take up the gap caused by the corner gaurds.

Comment

Got a little Bronco tinkering time today, so I installed 4 little LED rock lights on my frame under the doors. (2 on each side of the Bronco) I already had my LED lights that are mounted to my steering knuckles up front, I just never had any lighting down the side of the Bronco. Now who's ready for some night wheeling on the Rubicon Run!?
                        Attached Files

Comment

where'd you get those?
                          Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Originally posted by California Monkey View Post
                            where'd you get those?
                            I honestly don't remember. I bought them two years ago and I can't find the reciept. It was a place up around Sacramento. I know that doesn't help any, but that is all I can remember. I think I found them on the Pirate site.

Comment

Lookin' bright!

Remember when... rigs had huge rubber tractor lights under them?

Comment

They look like the ones WFO sells. They have smaller 3 watt lights that mount in a 7/16" hole and bigger 10 watt lights that mount in a 1" hole IIRC. Not badly priced and the 10 watts are super bright!
                                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X