Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
    Crossing my fingers for you Doug.
    The funds to buy Poppy showed up in my account this morning, he will be moving on to Texas near the Houston area...

That was a great 4 year project... My thanks to the many who helped it along, including Cage Dave who did a beautiful paint job.

On to the next project, whatever that may be....
    Last edited by 904Bronco; 09-08-2021, 08:47 AM.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

• Congratulations Doug. Only wish I would have seen it in person. It is a beautiful bronco as will be your next project, whatever it may be.

Comment

• Congrats, Doug! Poppy is one heck of a nice Bronco and I hope that the new owner appreciates everything about it.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

• Congratulations Doug! That is so awesome. Bitter sweet I'm sure, but now maybe you can finally build something for you!

Comment

• Congrats. I look forward to watching the next project.

Comment

• Thanks all for the comments... The Transporter is expected some time this coming week. Paperwork has been exchanged.

I have casually been looking at Broncos, looking at Gen II and Gen III as well. They seem to be far and few between, various levels of distress. People seem to think there as valuable as Gen I too. Been offered an opportunity on an Gen I, but I can't commit yet.

I have a guy who has expressed Interest in Mater (Out of the blue) we have talked numerous times, he and his Wife have test driven and asked for another drive. We will see if anything happens there...

Kind of nice not having anything pending, allows me time to deal with other projects, and to get out and do fun stuff... like go to Idaho for a week and attend a Mustang show! Enjoy the teaser pictures
              Attached Files

Comment

• I hear you on the pricing of gen II Broncos. They are getting hard to find too. Looks like you had fun at the car show. Man I would love to find a fastback Mustang to add to my collection. One of these days.

Comment

• Poppy left for Texas tonight... In a "big ass" enclosed Trailer. His travel Buddy is a Porsche.

He will be in Good hands with the new Owner who is a long time Bronco owner himself...

Closing this Thread now...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by 904Bronco; 09-22-2021, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations Doug. Remind me again what lift and tire size is on Poppy. I really like the way he looks.

Comment

Working...
                    X