This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The **OFFICIAL** 5th Annual "Broncos on the Con"

If you want to aviod more 4th of July traffic I would pick 22-24th.
    WT 4x4
    91' One Ton Bronco
    1971 Bronco
    9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

The last weekend will be warmer. I say 28-1st.

Comment

Poll added
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Leaving the poll open for one week. After that, the date that wins will be the date.
          {o===o}
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
            Leaving the poll open for one week. After that, the date that wins will be the date.
            You forgot the last week in Oct.
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

You should also have a running bronco to be able to vote.
              69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I would like to avoid snow and not camp with out the group.
                Last edited by RandyatBBY; 12-22-2011, 09:45 PM.
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
                  You should also have a running bronco to be able to vote.
                  Wanta race ?
                  After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I have to work, Disneyland for the Fam in March and then no vacation until Aug. Too bad, the EB would have been ready by then
                    ok... change in plans... it's now oahu....
                    Last edited by ThrillHouse; 12-31-2011, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Poll only open for one week? Isn't this over 6 months away? I haven't even begun to think about January yet.
                      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
                        Poll only open for one week? Isn't this over 6 months away? I haven't even begun to think about January yet.
                        If the poll needs to be open longer, by all means we can leave it open.

I just wanted to get everything set in stone so we can plan for that. If everyone has the date set 6months in advance, they can plan other events around that. Input is always appreciated. If someone wants to throw other dates into the pot, please do. I would like to see as many people attend as possible.

For the past 4 years we have been out on this trail, we have slowly been making a name for ourself. I hear people all the time throw out "Those bronco guys". We are starting to get a name for ourself here in N.Ca. I think that is really cool when BIG, founded clubs have started to take notice about NCB. The more we have in an organized group, the more exposure we get. And to think, At one point, No one knew each other but we are all now good friends willing to stick our necks out for one another.

{o===o}

Comment

For the past 4 years we have been out on this trail, we have slowly been making a name for ourself. I hear people all the time throw out "Those bronco guys". We are starting to get a name for ourself here in N.Ca. I think that is really cool when BIG, founded clubs have started to take notice about NCB. The more we have in an organized group, the more exposure we get. And to think, At one point, No one knew each other but we are all now good friends willing to stick our necks out for one another.

Ya you are making me feel all mushy all over Love ya buddy Just ask me what type of woman I would like the most.
                          Last edited by RandyatBBY; 12-24-2011, 10:29 PM.
                          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                            Ya you are making me feel all mushy all over Love ya buddy Just ask me what type of woman I would like the most.
                            Hopefully thats the egg nog talking
                            {o===o}

Comment

I think this lends itself to having a SET weekend every year for THE group run, and having it always set makes it much easier for folks to be able to attend (majority). It may become a landmark on the Rubicon calendar just as one of the Jamborees. Having an alternate group weekend is good to have as well but like most events this group does, once something is announced it doesnt take much for everyone to pitch in to make it a great event.

As far as I am concerned, looking forward to hearing the set date so I can try to plan accordingly.
                              Last edited by PDXBronco; 12-25-2011, 08:50 AM.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                                I think this lends itself to having a SET weekend every year for THE group run, and having it always set makes it much easier for folks to be able to attend (majority). It may become a landmark on the Rubicon calendar just as one of the Jamborees. Having an alternate group weekend is good to have as well but like most events this group does, once something is announced it doesnt take much for everyone to pitch in to make it a great event.

As far as I am concerned, looking forward to hearing the set date so I can try to plan accordingly.
                                X2. A set weekend every year is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X