X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 5th Annual "Broncos on the Con" 6/28-7/1

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
    If anyone need assistance in getting a tow home or parts brought up, I will be home all weekend. Jeff 209-649-4249. Have truck and trailer and can be at loon in 3 hrs. don't hesitate to call if anyone needs help. have fun guys!!
    Hopefully wont need a 'ride' home
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Thanks Jeff!

See you all later!
      Attached Files
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Don't forget the video

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by daves
          How many are going all the way?

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
          I have a confirmed...

AARON
          PATRICK
          RICK
          MYSELF

Anyone else that wants to roll through to tahoe is more then welcome.
          SICK PERVERTS! I didn't know it was this kind of party.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Should be leaving galt about 7-7:30 which puts us at spillwa before 11, with stops.
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

You guys have fun and be safe...
              1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
                You guys have fun and be safe...
                Good advise.

Friken lawers,..... I would be on the trail if I did not have to deal with them.
                Last edited by RandyatBBY; 06-29-2012, 09:18 AM.
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Just got a text with photo showing that it's pretty spectacular weather up there right now. Or at least it was yesterday.

Gddyap and friend Jerry were up for an overnighter yesterday and have some good reports of Broncos on the Con. From all over the state it seems.

Couple of power steering issues I'm sure they'll talk about, but all is well for the early in-and-back group.

Paul
                  Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
                  www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
                  68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Well it was a short day for me. I drove up Thurs night so I could be there first thing in the morn. Met up with Joe and Trina. We waited until 10:30 and headed in. Frank and Joe showed at the Kiosk as we were going in.
                    We made it in to the top of the slabs when we were caught by Carl ( Delta 4 Wheel and Mike in his Jeep.
                    We made it to the bottom and headed up. i got to the first set of steps and bang. Broken output shaft, bent drive shaft and broken front hub spring, not locking the hub in 4wd. End of my trip. Drove home in front wheel drive.
                    Mike was awesome towing me back out to the dam even though I had only met him 20 min earlier. Thanks again. Chris
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cag33 View Post
                      Well it was a short day for me. I drove up Thurs night so I could be there first thing in the morn. Met up with Joe and Trina. We waited until 10:30 and headed in. Frank and Joe showed at the Kiosk as we were going in.
                      We made it in to the top of the slabs when we were caught by Carl ( Delta 4 Wheel and Mike in his Jeep.
                      We made it to the bottom and headed up. i got to the first set of steps and bang. Broken output shaft, bent drive shaft and broken front hub spring, not locking the hub in 4wd. End of my trip. Drove home in front wheel drive.
                      Mike was awesome towing me back out to the dam even though I had only met him 20 min earlier. Thanks again. Chris
                      OUCH!

Time to upgrade...
                      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                        OUCH!

Time to upgrade...
                        Yup! Happens to the best of us. I upgraded to the 300M output shaft. In hindsight I kind of wish I'd have upgraded to an Atlas but hopefully the 300M will get me through until that time. Sucks when it happens... like you mine fortunately happened where I could still get back to pavement easily. Still f's up the whole weekend!
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

What a great trip. Trail was tore up...From Buck Island to Rubicon Springs was tough.
                          Last edited by Daddy4zack; 07-01-2012, 12:42 PM.
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Well... After owning my bronco for 6 years I finally made it through the entire Rubicon Trail, only to have my NP205 lock up on the freeway on the way home... But thanks to Patrick and Ryan's help I made it safely to the Pollock Pines Safeway. Waiting for a truck and trailer now...
                            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Last edited by Daddy4zack; 07-01-2012, 06:49 PM.
                                KK6DAD
                                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
                                X