This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 5th Annual "Broncos on the Con" 6/28-7/1

Just talked to my cousin tonight and he will be dumping a butt load of high quality pics in bucket in a few days! I'll let you know when!
    Leave No One Behind
    KK6AUW

Comment

Thanks Patrick! guess thats what I get for sleeping while your up drinking
      Great trip!
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

That was a pretty risky venture considering you were sleeping in your bronco when he drew it....
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
          How much did you have to starch your winch rope to push someone?
          Last edited by welndmn; 07-03-2012, 07:51 AM.
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Aaron was in front of me just high centered, went the easy route
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

He was bronco hopping when Patrick drew his masterful cock n balls art. Thanks for letting me feel more like a man by getting to drive your bronco to the springs Rick, it's a pretty nice setup, took a lot more paying attention to my lines than when I drive mine, when driving mine with the 105 WB and FW axles I would take different lines. Loved the challenge.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Great weekend guys. We had a few hiccups in the beginning but made it to Buck thursday, right as the sun was going down.

I did find out that my PS box was loose, radius arm caps were loose, sheering shaft has a little play in it and it seems like my saginaw box isnt putting out enough pressure to move the air downed 37's. Looking into a new pump to move more fluid quicker and hopefully the blades inside are OK.

And I still cannot believe Kyle made the trek up from LA, Brought 120 beers and only left with 15 or so! He is ALWAYS welcome in our group!

So If everyone could upload their pictures to the photobucket account so we can all share and pull the pictures. I only got 119. The username and password are in post 247

Heres a couple of mine
                Attached Files
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I uploded 108 pics. lets see em all..

Its cool to see your line and ricks line on the rock in big sluice. Rick was too far over.
                  Last edited by Daddy4zack; 07-03-2012, 10:23 AM.
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I had a breakage free weekend, but can't say the the same for my brother. He broke a driver outer axle and locking hub in the little sluice friday night coming in. Leaving sunday morning we went up the old sluice where he over extended the front driver air shock and it stripped the threads off the end cap, leaving the shaft dangling. The rear axle had the driver upper link frame bracket rip out. luckily this was the first trip a packed my ready welder. A couple hours later we had it fixed. At the slabs his float was stuck, pouring gas down the carb, so we attached the tow strap and I pulled him out from there. Just inside the trees heading towards gate keeper, his front pass wheel got snagged against a rock where I proceeded to roll him over onto his lid. If that wasn't enough, once we got to the trailer, he didn't have the key to the locks to use the ramps. Otherwise good weekend, the kids had fun with the kayak and swimming in the falls.
                    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                      I had a breakage free weekend, but can't say the the same for my brother. He broke a driver outer axle and locking hub in the little sluice friday night coming in. Leaving sunday morning we went up the old sluice where he over extended the front driver air shock and it stripped the threads off the end cap, leaving the shaft dangling. The rear axle had the driver upper link frame bracket rip out. luckily this was the first trip a packed my ready welder. A couple hours later we had it fixed. At the slabs his float was stuck, pouring gas down the carb, so we attached the tow strap and I pulled him out from there. Just inside the trees heading towards gate keeper, his front pass wheel got snagged against a rock where I proceeded to roll him over onto his lid. If that wasn't enough, once we got to the trailer, he didn't have the key to the locks to use the ramps. Otherwise good weekend, the kids had fun with the kayak and swimming in the falls.
                      Now Thats a story..
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Hey everyone - it's Kyle from LA. Had a GREAT time and it was a pleasure wheeling with all of you. I think you'll see more of me - the Rubicon has nothing on the SoCal wheeling.

Ryan - thanks for organizing and no problem on the . Rob - thanks for caravaning up with me. Gerrard, Patrick, Billy, Aaron, Jacob, and everyone else - it was great meeting you.

I'll upload my pics and videos to the account and ask my buddy Steven to as well.

Comment

KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by kmadanla View Post
                            Hey everyone - it's Kyle from LA. Had a GREAT time and it was a pleasure wheeling with all of you. I think you'll see more of me - the Rubicon has nothing on the SoCal wheeling.

Ryan - thanks for organizing and no problem on the . Rob - thanks for caravaning up with me. Gerrard, Patrick, Billy, Aaron, Jacob, and everyone else - it was great meeting you.

I'll upload my pics and videos to the account and ask my buddy Steven to as well.
                            Good to meet you guys!! Thanks for coming up! Had a great time. You guys can come wheel with us anytime..

Aaron
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

no pics just video of going up old sluice and me twiddling my thumbs at the top of the slabs with the gas issue. I might edit a vid.
                              unfortunatly I turned the camera off before we got rolled....that would have been a funny video.
                              70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

I just uploaded my pics to photo bucket. it is a sub folder of rubicon 2012.

Comment

Working...
                                X