This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 5th Annual "Broncos on the Con" 6/28-7/1

Brandon, I expect to be up at loon 9ish thursday, if you wait that long.
    Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Actually drove the Bronco out of the garage today after it sitting for about 2 years. I think I might make it. I have to fix a leaky rear diff and make a cargo rack. Then go through a system check. JerryO got the time off so he's probably in too.

Roll Call:

Thursday Crew:
      1. 71BRONCO71 Ryan
      2. broncrick Rick
      3. proudpapa Patrick
      4. Daddy4zack Aaron
      5. Efibroncoman Jacob
      6. kmadanla Kyle
      7. Delta 4 Wheel Carl ????
      8.Franked(jeep) 8-9am thusrday,w/Joe&his Scout, SteveB w/his Ranger, Randy@BBY(73EB)(maybe, he's out of town, hasn't confirmed)
      9. gddyap (Gil)
      10. JerryO (Jerry)

Friday Crew:
      1. NorcalKD Kyle
      2. Daves
      3. Nickvg
      4.69crawler
      5.Bent70

Comment

I will gladly wait till noon. Fishing is a great time consumer. The bronco is sitting on the trailer at work ready to go. Worked on it all weekend with my son getting it ready. Just need to load the perishables and clothes after work Wednesday and hit the road. Its about 6+ hours so it will be late

Comment

So it sounds like Cadillac Hill will be closed. Or Very long delays.. We may have to rethink that one..
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Mornin, so is the trail closed on cadillac hill,i haven't decided if i'm going thru or not.Swampers don't like the highway ,probably towing up there. I also haven't heard from my shotgun yet so i may have open seat
            1972 302 NP435 203 DANA20 OBRIEN GEARS 4:88 DETROITS F&R:

Comment

The people I have talked to said that cadillac hill will be passable saturday evening.

From PBB:

Originally posted by twn44s
              I would like to remind everyone that some major work will be taking place on Cadillac Hill next week

1st- Crew will be in there on Tuesday the 26th and Wednesday the 27th they will be working on V-Rock

2nd Crew- will be in there starting mid day on Friday the 29th and working on Saturday the 30th at that time we will be working on Morris Rock.

There will be times that the trail will be blocked for a period of time! and also there will be up hill traffic with Trailers hauling rock from above the work site to the work sites Please be patient there has not been any maintenance done on this section for about 10 years and is in need of little fixing

Thank You

Rusty
              Rick and I are Ham operators and can call ahead to check in with the work being done. We can even help out but the work party knows that we are going in as a club run. We'll play it by ear saturday/sunday/
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

o.k thanks for the responce, i'll be at loon thursday morning around 10 or 11
                1972 302 NP435 203 DANA20 OBRIEN GEARS 4:88 DETROITS F&R:

Comment

Is the Thursday crew going to stay around and camp at Buck until the Friday crew rolls in? WHAT TIME IS THE FRIDAY CREW STAGING? We are hoping to be there around 9:30-10

Thursday Crew:
                  1. 71BRONCO71 Ryan
                  2. broncrick Rick
                  3. proudpapa Patrick
                  4. Daddy4zack Aaron
                  5. Efibroncoman Jacob
                  6. kmadanla Kyle
                  8.Franked(jeep) 8-9am thusrday,w/Joe&his Scout, SteveB w/his Ranger, Randy@BBY(73EB)(maybe, he's out of town, hasn't confirmed)
                  9. gddyap (Gil)
                  10. JerryO (Jerry)

Friday Crew:
                  1. NorcalKD Kyle
                  2. Daves
                  3. Nickvg
                  4.69crawler
                  5.Bent70
                  6.Delta 4 Wheel with PDX riding shotgun
                  7.Mad Mike in his jeep
                  8.Andy Diers in his jeep
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
                    Is the Thursday crew going to stay around and camp at Buck until the Friday crew rolls in? WHAT TIME IS THE FRIDAY CREW STAGING? We are hoping to be there around 9:30-10
                    Glad to see the grand poohbah is joining in the drinking!
                    We will be at buck until saturday evening. We'll decide who wants to go all the way through and who wants to go back out loon.
                    {o===o}
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                      Glad to see the grand poohbah is joining in the drinking!
                      We will be at buck until saturday evening. We'll decide who wants to go all the way through and who wants to go back out loon.
                      Cool. I'll be drinking water.... Whiskey has water in it right?
                      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
                        JerryO and I are coming back out to Loon on Friday so we'll probably pass you on the way in.

Comment

Saturday evening? That doesnt leave much time to wheel out.. no biggie..
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                            Saturday evening? That doesnt leave much time to wheel out.. no biggie..
                            got your rock lights installed yet
                            {o===o}

Comment

got your rock lights installed yet
                              Still in the Baggie..
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                                Still in the Baggie..
                                They're bright!
                                Attached Files
                                {o===o}

Comment

Working...
                                X