• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 5th Annual "Broncos on the Con" 6/28-7/1

Originally posted by Johnny@WildHorses View Post
    I think were really missing out on the campfire and Ryan
    I am missing out on every thing
    Last edited by Bronco Brian; 06-22-2012, 03:46 PM.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Don't run over a raccoon on the way to Loon at noon or you won't get any poon under the moon at the end of June you goon...

I was bored and too many words rhyme with Loon and noon...
      Last edited by Efibroncoman; 06-22-2012, 04:52 PM.
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Roll Call:

Thursday Crew:
        1. 71BRONCO71 Ryan
        2. broncrick Rick
        3. proudpapa Patrick
        4. Daddy4zack Aaron
        5. Efibroncoman Jacob
        6. kmadanla Kyle
        7. Delta 4 Wheel Carl ????
        8.Franked(jeep) 8-9am thusrday,w/Joe&his Scout, SteveB w/his Ranger, Randy@BBY(73EB)(maybe, he's out of town, hasn't confirmed)

Friday Crew:
        1. NorcalKD Kyle

I am going up tuesday morning, coming out to bay area wed PM for bringing in more of us(Joe& Randy Etc.) on thursday.
        Is there anyone else in that thursday group that early? I thought you guys were meeting up at noon.
        We will be on walkie talkie(talkabout style) channel 11
        Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
        35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Patrick.... Really?! aw man.
          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Parking at chalet

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny@WildHorses View Post
              I think were really missing out on the campfire and Ryan
              Make sure you guys have fuel and tighten those bolts!
              {o===o}
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Do we need some fire wood?
                1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Probably not but we will need DRY WOOD! If everyone brings a little we can use that for starting and partying. I'de say grab a box at safeway or grab some from home.
                  I'll be bringing some wood.
                  {o===o}
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                    Probably not but we will need DRY WOOD! If everyone brings a little we can use that for starting and partying. I'd say grab a box at safeway or grab some from home.
                    I'll be bringing some wood.
                    Anyone passing by EDH,(that would be most everybody) I have some wood set aside just for camping. I've got a little pine and a little oak. DON'T F*@KIN BUY WOOD!!!
                    If you guys want to grab some then stop by the house on your way up the hill. I'm right off 50 and EDH Blvd. Across from Raleys. PM me and I'll shoot my phone#.
                    sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Comment

Bronco is 100% race ready!!!!! Please add 39Ford to the list on Thurs.
                      Leave No One Behind
                      KK6AUW

Comment

For those of you that are going all the way through, where are you leaving the tow rigs? I will be heading up Wednesday night and was going to park at Loon. But if I go all the way through I would rather not drive back through Ice House

Comment

Since everyone is going in at different times and days.. Any ideas on where we should camp the first night and second night? People need to know where to meet up..
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Im heading up Wednesday night and will probably sleep in the back of the truck until someone shows up. I have not been to the Rubicon in around 10 years. Hear its changed a lot. I'll be in a dark blue '01 F250 towing a beat up brown EB with Loc2Roc plates. I always camped at Spider and hear thats no longer allowed
                            Last edited by B4Brandon; 06-24-2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Sounds like we will be camping @ Buck Island Thursday night.....
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Since everyone is going in at different times and days.. Any ideas on where we should camp the first night and second night? People need to know where to meet up..
                                Going in thursday morning, camping Buck is the plan, day trips while in there, maybe to the springs friday or saturday, out on sunday.. walkie talkie channel 11, up to 12 or down to 10 as alternates.

Comment

Working...
                                X