X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 10th Annual "Broncos on the CON" July (20) 21 22 23

Originally posted by slow poke View Post
    See you there Gil.

To all..my Ham call is KJ6MMZ See you Friday afternoon.

Dave
    see you on the trail

KJ6UCT
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Because you can't just leave anything alone, for this trip I put in a new rear seat with 3-pt seat belts, built a bumper-mounted cooler carrier, installed some roll bar padding, and re-plumbed my fuel lines. My wife sewed up a "cooler koozie" too. This morning I made a bracket to support one of the hoses on my hydroassist ram. It always put stress on the 90* fitting to the point of cracking one last year.

Comment

So, is anyone else bringing chainsaws? I can bring one.
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
          So, is anyone else bringing chainsaws? I can bring one.
          Ryan is bringing a small one. So if you have one, I'd say bring it if you have the space in the Bronco.

Comment

i will be rolling into Loon around 10am Friday with a Toyota friend of mine.
            WT 4x4
            91' One Ton Bronco
            1971 Bronco
            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
              Ryan is bringing a small one. So if you have one, I'd say bring it if you have the space in the Bronco.
              Ryan's chainsaw is cute. I have a mounting bracket for it that clamps to my ice chest rack. I think it'll still fit with the power tank.
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Looks like FOTR is having a work party on Saturday on Old Sluice. I don't know where "Sawtooth" is.

Okay, we have a project on the trail! I will be needing 15 volunteers to help with building a gabion at Sawtooth on Big Sluice. Plan to do the work July 22, 2017. For those of you who haven’t built a gabion, Rusty will be there to instruct. A gabion is essentially a burrito of rock rolled in chain link fence and concreted with rebar into the hill side to shore it up. We will be using the RTF trailers to move rock and supplies located near Sawtooth, let me know if you are available to help, and if you can tow a trailer. Dinner will be provided Saturday by Jeepers Jamboree, you’re welcome to camp at Rubicon Springs.
                Please let me know if you have any questions.
                Thanks again,
                FOTR Trail Boss
                Shannon Chard

Comment

Sawtooth is about half way down Big Sluice in between the bridge and the top not in the Old Sluice

Comment

http://www.rubicontrail.org/rtf-groupcampsites.htm

Comment

All packed. leaving folsom around 730 am with 39 Ford
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Some one put our name on the list and reserve our spot.
                        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Can we have camp fires? I have not seen the restriction in place yet? Did i miss it?
                          WT 4x4
                          91' One Ton Bronco
                          1971 Bronco
                          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
                            Can we have camp fires? I have not seen the restriction in place yet? Did i miss it?
                            No restrictions in effect yet.

Comment

Anyone headed in Friday morning with a spare rear driveshaft? Broke 1 about 3 miles in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gdogg777 View Post
                                Anyone headed in Friday morning with a spare rear driveshaft? Broke 1 about 3 miles in.
                                I have one, but I'm not heading up. If someone wants to stop by and take it up it's available.
                                Marc D.
                                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                                X