This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 10th Annual "Broncos on the CON" July (20) 21 22 23

What time is everyone meeting at loon lake on Thursday?I will be heading to loon on Thursday morning with one other bronco.

Comment

Friday for me.

Comment

I'm going Friday with a Jeep friend. We'll probably be at Loon at around 10am. It's his first time so we'll go as far as he's comfortable. Hopefully we'll make it to Buck.
        I'm surprised their aren't more people going because it's the 10th annual.
        Last edited by gddyap; 07-07-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gdogg777 View Post
          What time is everyone meeting at loon lake on Thursday?I will be heading to loon on Thursday morning with one other bronco.
          I havent thought much about what time. Im going to say probably around noon
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Does anyone plan to bring a chainsaw to cut firewood with? Or are campfires even allowed this year?

Comment

No fires now, tiki torches for the win!! :-)
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                No fires now, tiki torches for the win!! :-)
                Are you serious!? That really sucks a$$! Even with all of this rain that we've had this year. That's just crazy. I bet there is still snow up there!

Comment

https://www.fs.usda.gov/detailfull/e...111&width=full
                  No restrictions yet

Comment

I stand corrected I guess, other Counties here are shut down, multiple wiildland fires daily, surprised!
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

That's great news. Camping without a campfire kinda sucks. Make sure you get your campfire permits!

Comment

OK...Another Bronco joining the party. I am planning on joining the group in my Bronco. I will be coming with 2 jeep friends...hope that is OK. We will be leaving the SF Peninsula Friday morning about 6am and head to Loon entrance. We hope to be at Buck Island about 4pm. We are in a bit of a time crunch and need to be home Sunday by dinner as long as we have no problems. We are likely to wheel to either Rubicon Springs or above Cadillac and spend Saturday night there so we have less ground to cover Sunday.

If anyone else is leaving Friday morning, we have a hot girl that wants to come but needs a ride...unfortunatly here boyfriend will be in my passenger seat so she is not officially available. See you Friday late afternoon! I will have a hand held HAM...don't remember my call sign.

Cell is (650) 400-0202 for text or calls

Dave
                        Last edited by slow poke; 07-13-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I'll be at Loon at around 10ish on Friday morning with a Jeep friend. We were going to go to Buck then come back on Sunday but if you're going through we may tag along. No seats available. I'll have the wife and kids.

Gil

Comment

See you there Gil.

To all..my Ham call is KJ6MMZ See you Friday afternoon.

Dave
                            Last edited by slow poke; 07-13-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slow poke View Post
                              OK...Another Bronco joining the party. I am planning on joining the group in my Bronco. I will be coming with 2 jeep friends...hope that is OK. We will be leaving the SF Peninsula Friday morning about 6am and head to Loon entrance. We hope to be at Buck Island about 4pm. We are in a bit of a time crunch and need to be home Sunday by dinner as long as we have no problems. We are likely to wheel to either Rubicon Springs or above Cadillac and spend Saturday night there so we have less ground to cover Sunday.

If anyone else is leaving Friday morning, we have a hot girl that wants to come but needs a ride...unfortunatly here boyfriend will be in my passenger seat so she is not officially available. See you Friday late afternoon! I will have a hand held HAM...don't remember my call sign.

Cell is (650) 400-0202 for text or calls

Dave
                              Dave,

Clearly you have your priorities mixed up. You should be bringing the hot girl and looking for a ride for the boyfriend.

Comment

Looks like we are out for this trip. My Boy's Jr Little League team has made it to the Northern California championship tournament in San Jose starting on 7/19, can't believe we are still playing baseball they are still undefeated this year 27-0 pretty cool to be a part of. Hopefully the boy's and I can catch some of you later in the season for a trip. Have fun and Be safe out there.
                                Last edited by Rlemon; 07-15-2017, 06:49 AM.
                                76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Working...
                                X