X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 9th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (16) 17 18 19

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
    Well... when you put it that way.

I'll see what I might do the closer we get to the date.
    Have you received the Fitech yet?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Hello All,

New guy here hoping to join the group going in on Friday. Have not done the Rubicon in many years and thought it would be fun to take the Bronco on it's maiden voyage with the group. My son and I could be at Loon Friday morning and hang with the group going in that day. We have a 71 Bronco with the basics (35s / NP435 / Lockers) Hopefully the trail has not gotten too difficult over the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
        Have you received the Fitech yet?
        Received and installed. Went smooth..

So far so good, I haven't really tested it yet besides city miles.

Originally posted by TwentyFooter View Post
        Hello All,

New guy here hoping to join the group going in on Friday. Have not done the Rubicon in many years and thought it would be fun to take the Bronco on it's maiden voyage with the group. My son and I could be at Loon Friday morning and hang with the group going in that day. We have a 71 Bronco with the basics (35s / NP435 / Lockers) Hopefully the trail has not gotten too difficult over the last few years.
        Welcome!
        You should do fine on the trail with your set up.
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Packing, trying to fit 30# of chit in a 5# bag seems like.... ,
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Waiting for a new hydro-assist ram to arrive tomorrow. I'm changing how it's mounted. Then I get to start packing.

Comment

You guys are way ahead of me. I'm still fabbing and building stuff! Haven't even thought about packing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TwentyFooter View Post
                Hello All,

I'm new to this group too - Mike chick from Granite Bay. My 68 is very similar to yours (37s / NP435 / lockers ). I was down for the Thursday crew but it looks like my co-pilot needs me to switch to Friday. I can meet at the dam most any time. 10:00 or 11:00 am would be great. I would like to drive in with a group. I went as far and little sluice last year and my carb was a crapping out. I now have an FITech so I cross my fingers that all is good as I have only street driven it about 100 miles.
                ---------------------------------------------------
                m.chick ... old, experienced and still learning
                68 - done but never really done
                71 - my son's in pieces

Comment

Originally posted by mchick View Post
                  I'm new to this group too - Mike chick from Granite Bay. My 68 is very similar to yours (37s / NP435 / lockers ). I was down for the Thursday crew but it looks like my co-pilot needs me to switch to Friday. I can meet at the dam most any time. 10:00 or 11:00 am would be great. I would like to drive in with a group. I went as far and little sluice last year and my carb was a crapping out. I now have an FITech so I cross my fingers that all is good as I have only street driven it about 100 miles.
                  Did you go with the fuel "command center", or a return to the tank. In Moab this year a couple of people were having problems with the heat and vapor locking with the "command center."
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

The wife has to work until 5 on Friday, so instead of getting to camp late that night we'll be heading in Saturday morning. If any of the Thursday-Friday crew needs parts or anything else brought in let me know. I"ll check in here on Friday. It will just be 2 cruisers leaving loon at 10 on sat.
                    '75 Bronco in the works..
                    '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Comment

Bronco is not going to make it in time. So we are camping at loon and doinv day runs in on the dirt bikes.
                      70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

So for the friday crew spillway at around 11am? Anyone going in earlier?

Comment

Does anyone know the status of campfires?

Comment

Originally posted by broncsport74 View Post
                            So for the friday crew spillway at around 11am? Anyone going in earlier?
                            We're staying in Pollock Pines on Thursday night so we'll take our time getting to Loon. We could be there by 10 but will probably wait till Kyle (kman67) shows up.

Comment

Fires are good with a permit.

Comment

WOW! This is great!
                                I will be up there this weekend as well with the Contra Costa Jeepers as we celebrate 50 years of our club.
                                I will be in my bronco as I did not want to take a Jeep
                                We also have a very large group camping at Buck.
                                Mark Harris
                                71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
                                X