This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 9th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (16) 17 18 19

Call me the new guy. I'm in for the Thursday crew.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    m.chick ... old, experienced and still learning
    68 - done but never really done
    71 - my son's in pieces

Comment

Damn..
      Rig is together and running. Just no time. I'll be in Europe.
      Miss you guys. And drinking by the fire...

T
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

If I can get my junk together I will be there.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
          Damn..
          Rig is together and running. Just no time. I'll be in Europe.
          Miss you guys. And drinking by the fire...

T
          Mr world traveler. Strap that 6000lbs bronco on that trailer and I'll see you on thursday.

Originally posted by mchick View Post
          Call me the new guy. I'm in for the Thursday crew.
          Awesome new guy! Bring plenty of beer and firewood!
          and mosquito repellant.

Originally posted by TWISTER View Post
          If I can get my junk together I will be there.
          BUILD BUILD BUILD!!!
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

hmmm.... Thursday crew!! Zack and I..
            Last edited by Daddy4zack; 05-10-2016, 07:46 AM.
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

First for the list for 2017!

Comment

Originally posted by daddy4zack View Post
                hmmm.... thursday crew!! Zack and i..
                nice!!!!
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Ryan, will fires be allowed this year?
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I would love to go try my new 5.0 but I will be at the fair hopefully selling a couple 4-h pigs. Maybe I can find someone on the trail another weekend.
                    76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Well my bronco is stripped and my stupidduty is broke. Shotgun?
                      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Putting it on the calendar and the site. Looking forward to it.

We'll be on the Friday night crew heading up after the shop closes. Probably looking at 4 rigs once we get Justin on board.

Jim and Johnny
                        www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

We're going to try for Friday morning, probably me and another cruiser driving bronc-a-holic.
                          '75 Bronco in the works..
                          '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Comment

I'll be coming on Friday, probably get to the trail around 11 or 12. My brother will be riding shotgun. Just need to mount my Jerry can and put my anti wrap bar back on.
                            Kyle
                            Aptos
                            1967 EB, 5.8, AOD, Stak 5.22, 37's, Dana44/9" w/ARBs 5.13s, 3.5" WH SL, 2" BL, 4wheel disc hydroboost, wristed.

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                              Well my bronco is stripped and my stupidduty is broke. Shotgun?
                              Should have a seat open, always welcome another wheeler so I can take pictures and drink :-)
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                                Should have a seat open, always welcome another wheeler so I can take pictures and drink :-)
                                Thanks for the offer Rick. I may take you up on that. I'm toying with the idea of riding the motorcycle in, just trying to convince some others. By the way , would that be the "slightly modified".��
                                67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                                69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                                69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                                79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                                67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
                                X