Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL***7th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (26),27,28,29 2014

Everyone have a fun, great, safe trip. I will be thinking of you all while I sit on the beaches of kauai!

Comment

Originally posted by NorcalKD View Post
      Everyone have a fun, great, safe trip. I will be thinking of you all while I sit on the beaches of kauai!
      I wish I was back in Kauai and not in Ohio.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

One week of paradise but cannot wait to go wheeling soon. Its been almost one year and cannot wait the bronco is almost ready. August 22 weekend for anyone that wants to go. Its gonna be my 30th birthday.

Comment

On the road passing San francisco
          70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Coming down icehouse hill....was A great weekend, no breaks really that I know of. Had good "camp fire time" and learned about masectomys.....or Ryan did...

Comment

really bummed I couldnt make. Tired like hell, but just cant get this 393 tuned correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by bent70 View Post
                Coming down icehouse hill....was A great weekend, no breaks really that I know of. Had good "camp fire time" and learned about masectomys.....or Ryan did...
                Haha fun 'campfire ring talk' schooled Ryan! small group issues, nothing major, zip line fun at Buck, good times, 28 Broncos Josh and I counted.... Pics to follow...
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

How many of those bronco were ladies that went to the b&b in tahaoe?

Comment

I sent my buddy up there with my Smudge Pot. What did you all think? I sure wish I could've brought it up there myself.

Mark
                    Explorer 5.0 OBDII

Comment

Just made it home. First time to buck. Seemed tough to camp with everyone else. Seemed pretty crowded. Pipe and i got in at about 2-3 on fri. We were hoping to see ya Damin. We saved ya a spot. But never seen that big scout round the corner. Pipe drug the little trailer in like a pro. It wasn't an issue at all. We met up with Tim (stroker) and his wife at the spillway it was his bronco's madden voyage also, but he has never driven on rocks. There was a little learning curve for him but half way to spider he was wheelin like a pro. I think they ended up going on through to Tahoe today. Supper cool couple to hang out with.
                      Not a big fan of the club "Pirates of the rubicon" I guess they have always rubbed me wrong. Been going up there for 25 years. Lets just say they lived up to there "reputation".
                      We picked up camp about 7 this morning. Took off about 730. By 745 i had already broke a long side u joint. Most of u saw my issues before i left with the stub on the short side. I didnt feel like messing with it till i had to. So we headed out it 2wd. We made real good time. Only had to be winched off of something 2 times. Oh ya battery died on the spill way on the way in so i couldn't turn the bronco off with out a jump. And on the way home the c-4 wouldn't up shift up into 3rd gear. It was a slow drive back to Cool. Didnt take a ton of pic's but i will throw a few up.

Comment

I just got home everything went good with the trailer just a little slower but fun. The only ding was a asshat from pirates bent a fender because that's what they do. I also lent out a spare alternator to some guys that said they had a bronco back at soupbowl and I never heard from them agen, if somebody knows them and I assume somebody did because they went to talk to you guys and ask if you new if he had serpateen or V belt, give him my number I would just like it back for time like that. Brian 916-521-4733 We have some pics but power is out at my house so I will post up later.

Comment

Pipe pimping the trailer

Comment

Ah you were the guys across the way...I think I passed you guys few times on the bike.

Comment

Ya we tried to find a camp spot up with the cool guys. But settled in the trees down by the spill way.

Comment

Tim "Stroker" I have your wife's tongs if she wants them back you guys will need to come up later in the summer and get them. Let me know
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by pipelayer; 07-03-2014, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X