Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Bronco Bash - April 15-17, 2011

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
    Yeah about 1.5 hours sounds about right. But if you don't want to drive that much on the street, you can trailer up to trailhead and unload right there at the trailhead. There is parking there for truck and trailers.
    Is there enough room for truck and trailers? I know that in the summer there is plenty of room. It's been a long time since I've been up there in the winter.

Comment

Getting excited for the trip. It looks like I'll be heading south friday around 4pm. Make sure that campfire is roaring by the time I show up.

Cheese, Can you PM me an address?
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Looks like fun

Comment

Looks like I'm out Other Family obligations got in the way! Sorry boys and girls...Hope you all have fun though!
          70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
            Looks like I'm out Other Family obligations got in the way! Sorry boys and girls...Hope you all have fun though!
            Another one goes down. Family first though, you're a smart man!

Comment

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
              Its looking that way for me too. Will know more later next week... hoping to still go; snow wheeling looks like fun and that new winch of mine is just collecting dust!
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                Its looking that way for me too. Will know more later next week... hoping to still go; snow wheeling looks like fun and that new winch of mine is just collecting dust!
                Hopefully you can go. It's all about yanking with a tow strap in the snow.

Comment

Sorry Tad, I'm out for sure too.
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                  BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                  RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

El Rojo goes down. Sorry I've gotta head north that weekend for the old mans bday and to lend some labor to his projects. My beast is dead in the water anywho......waiting on some fundage...furloughs and OT cuts do not a bronco make. Have fun everybody, be safe. Still shootin for the con.
                    1969 351W, Np435-NP205 5.5"FRNT 5.5"Rear 2"Body, Geared 4.10 Locked, 35" BFG's

Comment

The time is almost here! The weather looks to be perfect with much snow. I anticipate about 5-6 broncos.

Comment

If you are pulling your bronco up to the trail there will be room to park it.
                        Highlander has given me some information of spots to park at, but most likely you will have to drive on the road (10 miles +/-) to the trail from the unloading point. He said that the snow is melting fast now. It should be pretty nice on Saturday.

Bring your own drinks and chairs.

Ryan - Are you bringing anyone with you? How many?
                        Josh - How about you?
                        Patrick - you and who?

I'm trying to get a good number for food prep for Saturday morning breakfast and Saturday night dinner.
                        Looks like 10 -12 bucks per person. Kids $5.oo each.

Breakfast burritos on Saturday morning and Pulled port sandwiches Sat night! It will be goooooood.

Comment

It should be me and my 5 and 6yr olds.

So looks like...Fri Night camping at base camp (in Clovis), Sat wheeling day then back to camp and head out Sun morn? Sounds good to me. I'll take the rear seat out of the excursion so we can sleep back there.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Man I sure would like to get in on this run.................Long way to drive with no top and doors. Tow rig tranny is about gone and buget is not there for a new one till May Next year. So I will just go to CalRocs at Brown's Valley. Ride over with Stone Pony
                            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

two
                              {o===o}
                              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                              Originally posted by CityHick
                              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Rocky and I will be coming over Fri after work to help set up and what not. Is the BB-Q going to be fired up Friday night? Is it BYOB (Bring Your Own Beef, Beer, Bronco, BS) Will the campfire be going?

Comment

Working...
                                X