X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Bronco Bash - April 15-17, 2011

Pulling mine out this weekend!
    Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
    In like Flynn! Just pulled the Bronco out of hibernation today too, the nice weather is calling for it to be driven!!!

Comment

RoadToad, I met him at Hollister Hills about 4 years ago. Small world.
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

You met him again this last bronctoberfest too.

I'm hoping for a lot of snow again this week from the storms to keep the pack up there good for the Spring Bronco Bash.

Comment

Broncs, I'd like to see quite a few rigs with 38+ tires to go along on this trip. WE(I) would like to have some muscle infront of my 35's+no-mod engine.

Comment

Don't worry the Ferd Fteen-thousand will be there. I'll leave my whale at home so there will be room for 5 trucks in my bed.
            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Out. Bronco still in pieces and our wedding is in May. to much to plan for as it is.
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Hope to be there... no bronco but we will see...
                75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Pending a few fixes, some welding, and a lot of cussing I'm in.
                  1969 351W, Np435-NP205 5.5"FRNT 5.5"Rear 2"Body, Geared 4.10 Locked, 35" BFG's

Comment

Originally posted by EL Rojo View Post
                    Pending a few fixes, some welding, and a lot of cussing I'm in.
                    HEY, another Clovis bronco, welcome. Won't be that far of a trip for you, plus, sounds like you have less to do than I.

Comment

Clovis is a way of life haha! Just dug into mine after taking it to pismo last month. I need to learn pismo breaks stuff. Hopefully will be ready in time.
                      1969 351W, Np435-NP205 5.5"FRNT 5.5"Rear 2"Body, Geared 4.10 Locked, 35" BFG's

Comment

ADDED:

It's only fit to have a lighted "HORSE" shoe tournament as well, so warm up.

AND
                        I've started a list on the first post of this thread as to what kind of number we are expecting.

AND
                        Do any of you know about who or how to get a hold of a portable toilet? We will be calling some local places if we need to go this route. Trying to keep costs to a minimum. Thanks for the help.

Comment

If there are wives, girlfriends, kids, then you need to get a portable and a wash station if no running water avail. we pay $120 I think for the portable at bronctoberfest.Just call around to the local port-o-potty places and get the best price you can.
                          Tad, dont be afraid to get $10-12 ahead to cover expenses. most all of us are willing to chip in!!! putting on this stuff gets expensive in a hurry.. pops
                          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Awe crap.. Im on the definite list. Well Ill see ya soon Nip
                            Team Orange!
                            {o===o}
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                            Originally posted by CityHick
                            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Mark me as a possible. I think I have to work that weekend but might be able to finagle my way out of that. Weather permitting (for a top and doorless Bronco) I'd like to try and make this run. Weather not permitting I might try and borrow a trailer.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

You, are marked. Hope it works out. Snow levels keep rising!

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                                Mark me as a possible. I think I have to work that weekend but might be able to finagle my way out of that. Weather permitting (for a top and doorless Bronco) I'd like to try and make this run. Weather not permitting I might try and borrow a trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X