• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BRONCO DE MAYO 2014, May 2,3, and 4

GPS coordinate of Blue Canyon. 37.0370430, -119.2815380

Comment

It's disappointing that the Forest Circus did crap, I was really looking forward to Bald Mountain. Count me in for the other trail run because it will still be fun to check out something new with great people!
      Leave No One Behind
      KK6AUW

Comment

I know, I know either to move BDM to another date or not do it at all. This is 2 years in a row now. I think Blue Canyon will be good still. Like you said, hanging with great people.

Comment

I hate to say it but I am out. I have to go to San Diego to watch my aunt renew her vows with her husband. Sounds so exciting that I just couldn't pass it up. Why would I wanna hang out with a bunch of great people that I don't get to see to often with Broncos and beer and other spirits when I could just sit there in a chair and watch two people talk to each other saying the same thing that they said seven years ago.

For my sake I hope BDM gets moved to another weekend.
          Last edited by TieWire; 04-29-2014, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Bummer, for us...
            BDM is still going on this weekend. For sure! Invite your aunt, she can bring her renewed husband.

Comment

Ya I wish it was a different weekend too. I have to help with an event Saturday and I don't want them to go to BDM. Damn.
              Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

So what's the plan? Where/when is everyone meeting up?
                1973 Ford Bronco: 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, NP 435/D20. Holley Projection, 4.56 gears.

Comment

Originally posted by demesauce View Post
                  So what's the plan? Where/when is everyone meeting up?
                  I will send you the address. We will meet up there on Saturday morning at 8:00 and roll out around 8:30. Stop once to check rigs and get lunch to take up the rest of the way.

Bring your own meat for the BBQ Saturday night with a side to share with others. We will make it work. Grills will be hot and ready in the 6:30 time zone. Both Briquettes and Gas Grills.

I will be there Friday night to greet people coming in with camp fire and good times. Bring your beverages. Other local guys will join for sure.

Comment

By the way I ran across 4 local bronco owners (that aren't part of NCB) and told them they should come out. All of them were pretty nice guys with even nicer broncos. Two of them were pretty excited about it. All I could I told them it was in Clovis and to check out NCB. Ill let you know if anyone calls me. Assuming they are invited text me your address so I can give it to them if they call. 974-5337
                    Last edited by TieWire; 04-29-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TieWire View Post
                      By the way I ran across 4 local bronco owners (that aren't part of NCB) and told them they should come out. All of them were pretty nice guys with even nicer broncos. Two of them were pretty excited about it. All I could I told them it was in Clovis and to check out NCB. Ill let you know if anyone calls me. Assuming they are invited text me your address so I can give it to them if they call. 974-5337
                      Yes, invite them. I will send the txt.

Comment

I won't be able to make the run on Saturday, but I'll stop by Friday night for a few beers and to put a few names and faces to Broncos. I'll just need the address, thanks.
                        1969 Ford Bronco: 90 EFI 5.0HO, NP435/NP203/D20, 4.11s, D44 w/Spartan Locker, 9" w/Detroit Locker, Lift: 3.5" Suspension, 3" body and 35" tires. Hydroboost, York On-Board Air.

Comment

Some of the people won't be coming in until 9 on Friday night while others are showing up Saturday morning to go.

Comment

Also, we are putting together a little breakfast for all on Saturday morning. No charge, just come!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenip73 View Post
                              Also, we are putting together a little breakfast for all on Saturday morning. No charge, just come!
                              Awesome. What can I bring for breakfast?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                                Awesome. What can I bring for breakfast?
                                Nothing, just come.

Comment

Working...
                                X