Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BRONCO DE MAYO 2014, May 2,3, and 4

Wife is on board. Trip is a go.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Finally we have some decent snow in the sierras. Beautiful views from down here in the valley. We will see if it sticks around for BDM.

Comment

6 weekends to go! I better get my truck together. Same to you, if it applies...

Comment

I installed my roadster doors, literally only hours before it started raining.
          1973 Ford Bronco: 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, NP 435/D20. Holley Projection, 4.56 gears.

Comment

Me and the boy are still coming, hopefully the Ferd will be back down to Ford size. We can't go wheeling on Saturday, we have little league. But we will come back out for Saturday shenanigans.
            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

It's coming, like to see some more "out of towners" coming in.

Comment

Anybody bringing kids? I love them more then anything but it would be nice if you said no so I can go solo. I don't think she has my password so she can't read this. I need a break if you know what I'm puttin down dudes!
                Leave No One Behind
                KK6AUW

Comment

I am going to try and make it up, I'll be rolling in the Heep if I do ;-)

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Should be good to go by then and hopefully bringing a bud who is buying a Bronco out of Lincoln this Tuesday. Would be his first trip.
                    1969 351W, Np435-NP205 5.5"FRNT 5.5"Rear 2"Body, Geared 4.10 Locked, 35" BFG's

Comment

My boy will be there but I'm pick'n up what your lay'n down. Kids are pretty easy in a group, they herd like sheep. I just wish we didn't have little league on Saturday morning.
                      Last edited by TRAILBOUND; 04-06-2014, 10:10 AM.
                      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

My son (10) is coming. He requested it. It's OK to just come for some Daddy alone time. I get that.

Comment

I was thinking that for Saturday night we could order pizza or even if we are on the trail later than expected we could stop on the way home for dinner too. Are you all open to whatever?

Comment

are you kids going to still be up there on the 4th? i should be home AROUND 1030 @the bottom of the 4 lane....might have to sneak up if you are still there
                            Last edited by firecat; 04-15-2014, 06:36 PM. Reason: im an idiot and forgot how to spell!
                            73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

How far is it from base camp to the trail area options?
                              70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Originally posted by bent70 View Post
                                How far is it from base camp to the trail area options?
                                Ya, can anybody post some lat lons or road names please? I'm trying to plan a possible go but need to know where.
                                Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X