Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Bay meet up

Originally posted by Bbash60 View Post
    Well this sucks showed up and no one else is here.
    What do you mean ?? I came out and found you.(know this was before you found us) Nice meeting you Blake (or was it Brad) and good seeing you again Manuel.
    Last edited by Bronco Brian; 04-06-2014, 06:52 PM.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

So instead of Beers with you guys, I'm yelling at idiots

This sucks like a
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Wow what a great turn out, 10 BRONCOS for North Bay! We had a seance where we channeled 9 of the 10 Broncos and they materialized into Bbash60's BEAUTIFUL Blue six banger!
        Spaceburger, Bbash60, Stone Pony, Big Harvey, and Bronco Brian
        Great meeting you Blake & William! Great to see you Brian and John, see yall soon again!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Spaceburger; 04-06-2014, 08:28 PM.
        Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Bronco Brian it's blake thanks for coming out and getting me. It was good meeting everyone and hanging out. One of these weekends I will make it up your way and we can go to cow mountain.

Comment

Working...
          X