North Bay meet up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Bay meet up

How about the 1st Sunday in April think that is the 6th. Say 11:00-11:30 The South East Ect Boys can come too.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

1st Sunday works for me.

Comment

Are kids ok? I'm sure my 5yr old boy would want to see some Broncos.
        1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Kids Ok ................ ? I would hope so, We are all kid's with Broncos. I will watch my mouth, Kind of runs some times.
          Last edited by Bronco Brian; 03-09-2014, 01:07 PM.
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Who will be there ???

Comment

The first and second Sundays in April are taken for me
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I penciled it in on the calendar for the 6th at Round Table? It'd be me and my daughter and maybe wife. I got 2 other Bronco friends here in Petaluma I can tell. One tried to sign up for this site but can't get thru?
                Last edited by BajaBronco; 03-09-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Unk if I can make it for sure, I am on call 24/7 for work
                  1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

I will be there. We may have an issue with the location. I drove by today and it is closed do to construction. There are a few other Round tables we could go to close to a highway one being off highway 12, one off 101 in Rohnert park, and one off of 101 in windsor. Not sure on parking at these locations.

Comment

If you held this at Russian River Brewing I'd make the trip!
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

I can do Russian river. Parking can be a pain in the ass but the beer makes up for that.

Comment

Bbash 60 I am good with almost any spot, Since you are from Santa Rosa why don't you pick a spot. I am only going on what I know about.

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

If parking at Russian River is a pain, that defeats the purpose of a Bronco meetup. And I am not really sure its the best idea for me to drive that far to a brewery whose beers are among my favorites, on a Sunday when crashing at a hotel wouldn't be an option!

Carry on... though I do need to put some miles on my rig soon.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Let's just say "beers" and "crashing" in general would not be a good option and leave it at that.
                                And not just on Sundays!

Paul
                                Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
                                www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
                                68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Working...
                                X