North Bay meet up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Bay meet up

Anyone out there want to get together up here in Sonoma or Mendocino counties? I have yet to meet anyone in the bronco community up here. Just seeing who up here in my area.

Re: North Bay meet up

Originally posted by bbrazil View Post
    Anyone out there want to get together up here in Sonoma or Mendocino counties? I have yet to meet anyone in the bronco community up here. Just seeing who up here in my area.
    Bronco Brian, Big Harvey and I are up here in Mendocino (Ukiah and Potter Valley). We're always up for a meet and greet.

Comment

1st Sat in April we are going to be on South Cow doing some wheeling/work staging area 7:30
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I live in Santa Rosa and would like to meet some people in Sonoma and mendo county with broncos.

Comment

I'm in Healdsburg and would also be in for a meet and greet.

Comment

Contact Andrew at bajabronco.com. He's in Petaluma. He's always working on one or two or three Broncos.

Comment

Sounds good to me.
              I'm in Novato
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Im in Napa, but the bronco is not currently roadworthy.
                1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Don't let that stop you though!
                  When we get together in the South Bay, we'll usually have 30 or so people and maybe 6 to 10 Broncos.
                  And not all of those 30 people are family and passengers. Many are just Bronco owners in various stages of disrepair and restoration. Not to mention the odd phoenix-rising type!

So the more the merrier. Even without Bronco.
                  Sounds like you guys need to just pick a spot with a good parking lot and reasonable food. Shouldn't be hard to find up that way. Looks like you could have a good turnout.

Especially with members who's screen-name starts with a "B" too!

Paul
                  Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
                  www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
                  68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

What Paul said let pick a date and a spot. in Santa Rosa area
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Santa rosa sounds good.
                      If possible I need Sunday. I've traded away all of my Saturdays off for the next 100 years....
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I'd be in for a Santa Rosa or similar area meet up. I'm in Petaluma, but have a running Bronco to get me around to wherever. In the future I could probably host a get together, but right now I have too many cars here.

Comment

OK I have a Bronco friend that is out to Sea. put a message in to him to see if he would like to come. I am thinking Round Table pizza by Codding Town. When he gets back to me with a date that works for him I will post up (day or two) If someone knows a better place post up
                          Brian

Comment

Sundays and round table would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bbash60 View Post
                              Sundays and round table would be good.
                              Yup Yup. Good for me as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X