No announcement yet.

Who can get one of these made??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in for stickers and shirts. I agree with you guys that #3 looks the best. I like it.

John Foster
    74 basket case

Comment

Well, we tried the EB Script lettering on the logo to see what it would look like. What do you guys think?
      Attached Files

Comment

no... I dont like..
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I think it looks better with the first font.
          71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

I also like the first font better. Cant tell you why, but I do.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Okay. I'll guess we'll stick with the original font.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                Well, we tried the EB Script lettering on the logo to see what it would look like. What do you guys think?
                I like it...thanks for the work. I do like the number three one as well. Let's vote...
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

i vote for #3. it reminds me of the design i have on some t shirts from a bronco run into the rubicon about 12 years ago....
                  70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

I remember the last time our club had that kind of stuff done, it was important to have the artwork done at 300 dpi. I can't remember why. That always just stuck in my head.
                    71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

I vote for 3 as well.
                      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

#3 looks good to me also

Comment

another vote for #3, I'll take some shirts and stickers also when they are ready.
                          70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Hey Delta I emailed my buddy today, I believe he does stickers also. I will confirm this week.

To the group, do we want the same emblem on the left chest and on the back. Or do we just want the name Nor Cal Broncos on the left chest and then the full emblem on the back?
                            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I personally like the idea of small on front left and full size on the back.

John Foster
                              74 basket case

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                                Hey Delta I emailed my buddy today, I believe he does stickers also. I will confirm this week.

To the group, do we want the same emblem on the left chest and on the back. Or do we just want the name Nor Cal Broncos on the left chest and then the full emblem on the back?
                                I like Nor Cal Broncos on the left chest

NorCal
                                Broncos

Stacked like that and a large logo on the rear...
                                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                                X