Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can upload it here.

http://4-wheelin.com/uploader/
    71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

Originally posted by mlogan24
      I have one I just made up using the Nor*Cal surf logo and Dusty's. I need to send it someone for hosting thought. I can't seem to get it on my server.

Can you email it to me??

PS. i keep hitting EDIT instead of QUOTE. Damn. It looks like I editing posts...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Dennis got it-thanks for the great link!

Well-how's this? I'm sure I'm steppin on some copyright toes, but we're a local group-I doub't we'll get a lot of exposure

Comment

Originally posted by mlogan24
          Dennis got it-thanks for the great link!

Well-how's this? I'm sure I'm steppin on some copyright toes, but we're a local group-I doub't we'll get a lot of exposure

I like that, however, I think that Dusty would have a problem with us using his hard work...the nor-cal part I could care less about...

Maybe if we BEG dusty he'll let us borrow it for a while... HE is a member of this site......
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I myself dont care for that "nor cal" font.. Every highschool kid has that on their car...
            Aaron
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I'm still thinking the Ford oval type of emblem would be cool.
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
                I myself dont care for that "nor cal" font.. Every highschool kid has that on their car...
                Aaron
                Aaron..are you old?? Just kidding. I will see what I can put together. Ne real hurry though.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                  I like that, however, I think that Dusty would have a problem with us using his hard work...the nor-cal part I could care less about...

Maybe if we BEG dusty he'll let us borrow it for a while... HE is a member of this site......
                  No need to beg, I'm cool with you using the "Bronco" part of it. It's just a rendition I did of the existing Bronco script anyhow which I can't take any credit for. By the way I did offer to help you do something that would be unique to Nor Cal Broncos. You guys deserve your own identity anyhow rather than copying what we've done already. Give me a couple of days and I'll see if I can whip up something for you guys to take a look at.

Comment

Here is an idea that we came up with for a logo. I will probably redraw the EB to change the looks of it. What do you guys think? Like? Dislike?
                    Attached Files

Comment

I like it.
                      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Ohh Hell Yaa!!

Can you make the bronco red??
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I like the blue, but you got the bumper all wrong, and you should take the top off.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

speechless....

Comment

That's very nice work. I wish I could create stuff like that. What if we dropped the "Early" and have a little more separation between "Nor" and "Cal"

oh, and another vote for a red bronco
                              71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

Yes...maybe drop the Early...and make the Nor Cal the same radius as the bottom...BUT BAD ARSE!!!
                                Or try this at the bottom as the only text.

norcalbroncos.com
                                Last edited by Delta 4 Wheel; 03-01-2005, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X