Who can get one of these made??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks great!!!

I personnaly like the (EARLY) BRONCOS, afterall, isn't that what we're about?

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
      It looks great!!!

I personnaly like the (EARLY) BRONCOS, afterall, isn't that what we're about?

Yeah I kind of like the "Early" too. Let's people know that we are only Early Broncos rather than any year Broncos. But either way is fine with me.

Comment

Ok. Here are a few new designs with the suggestions incorporated into them. Any more ideas or suggestions? So which one do you guys like the best so far? From left to right, #1, #2 or #3?
        Attached Files

Comment

I am leaning towards number 3...
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I'm with you on number 3, and can you believe it. I'm working on my bronco, and I'm bleeding.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I like 3 as well.
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I like number 3 as well.

Comment

That logo will work great on a shirt!! When we get it finalized I'll get a post going and take orders for some shirts...

Familyman...can you get some quotes for shirts from your friend??? I'll pm you..
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

What about stickers?
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Ooh yah...definitely stickers. THose should be pretty inexpensive...we just need to find a sign shop that can color print on to vinyl...

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                          Ooh yah...definitely stickers. THose should be pretty inexpensive...we just need to find a sign shop that can color print on to vinyl...

Oooooooooooooo....s..t..i...c...k...e...r...s. (In my best Homer Simpson voice) Yes, stickers would be great! Shouldn't be too expensive either. Of course, the more you print at one time the cheaper they will be. The boss has a couple of printers that she uses, but you have to order like 1000 at a time. Hey Carl, you could wall paper that new house of yours!

Comment

that would be a cool boy's room!! (i don't think the boss lady would approve..)

For shirts...we would probably only need 20-30...
                            Stickers around 2-300...maybe less...

Comment

I'm favoring #3 also.

And maybe some big stickers to hide some dents?

Comment

Hey those designs are killer! I'd like to buy a T-shirt or two and some stickers when they're ready even though I'm a So Cal'er not a Nor Cal'er. Very nice work!

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                                X