X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike I think those are the Hansen bumpers
    They look like my co-workers. FM
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• Protofab rockblockers

Comment

• 7D1, do you have any body lift on there? If not...you can put a 2-3 inch body lift and the stock hood will clear the intake. So unless you are hitting somewhere else...the body lift should solve your hood problems...I'm running a 91' 5.0 and 3 inch body lift...and I have about an inch and a half to clear the intake.
        70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

• Protofab rockblockers
          My bad, still very nice.
          FM

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

• I am all for fabbing...Just like Patrick (crawlin), but I just love the rock blocker front bumper...
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Slvregl, It had a 1'' body lift ,it had a 2'' I took it off .With 5.5 coil and 4.5 leafs I didn't want to go too high with the body lift.
              Delta ,I'm for fabbing also, but,sometimes it's less expensive for someone else to do it. speaking of fabbing, who has a bender around here. I would like to make light bar for the front bumper.

Comment

• I need to buy one buy havn't yet..
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Bent my own cage and front winch bumper manually, returned the bender to buddy then found I wanted a couple more bends made while I picked up some more tube from the local 4x4 fab shop, Evolution, where I got to see a hydro bender in action, when and if I get my own bender, it damn well definitely will be a hydro set up. Plenty of pics to copy all over the net to do it cheap so why bother manual.

Comment

• A few guys should get together and buy one,split the cost and have a community bender.keep it at a central location or pass it around where needed. I would be more than willing to do this,but I have no clue as to what would be a good one or what they cost. Just a thought. Dave

Comment

• I would like to make light bar for the front bumper.
                      7D1 - Don't know where you are but I got a bender and 2" and 1.5" dies. Be happy to help if you are looking for that size. FM

Comment

• Hey Familyman, I'm in Fairfield. I need to find the steel,the piece that I need to bend will be 1.5. Thanks, Dave

Comment

• No problem. I have small pieces of steel usually or can pick it up local if thats easier. I am in El Dorado Hills. Pm me and we can coordinate something. I am having a welding class at my house on April 15th in the morning till about 2 pm if that works . The bender will be free. FM

Comment

• in progress

here is my project. Just startedd driving it again as is, after a few years. Let me know what ya think.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by buknbronco; 04-06-2006, 11:13 AM.
                            302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

• Hey good looken rig. To reduce pic size open up your pic in the paint program. It should be in your accesories and click tab labeled image and then select stretch/skew and enter 40 and 40 and it will be just right for posting. Enjoy the site lots of great people and good info. FM

Comment

• Nice rig, More pic's .

Comment

Working...
                                X