Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see some of the New Rigs!!!! 146 members!!! Lets see them!! If your a new member this should be your first post!!!!!

Aaron
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Daddy4zack; 02-23-2006, 08:25 PM.
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• I had no idea EBs got that clean and shiny! Nice.....

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
      Lets see some of the New Rigs!!!! 146 members!!! Lets see them!! If your a new member this should be your first post!!!!!

Aaron
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

• Originally posted by FFMDX
        I had no idea EBs got that clean and shiny! Nice.....
        Thanks.. I still have a lot to do.. The Camera did a good job on this pic..

Aaron
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• staging area of fordyce 05
          Attached Files

Comment

• Welcome to the site rockin. Nice looking rig you've got there. (I think) I can barely see it! There aren't any rules against making your pictures a little bigger around here. Just kidding, welcome!

Comment

• Here's my old 66 (most of it is there), which I've had for 14 years.
              Attached Files
              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• And here's my 69. Stay tuned for a build up.

Galen
                Attached Files
                Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• This is what I have so far. Had the exhaust done today ,two into one with Magnaflow.Thats why it's on the trailer.still need a hood the stock one won't fit with the 5.0.It's got 4.5 lift 33's need 35's.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice 7D1! Welcome to the site. Make your self at home. Nice rig you have there. More specs please.

Comment

• Nice rig!! Welcome to our club site
                      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Thanks,It's a 89 5.0HO ,JBA headers,3g alt,Ron Davis alum. rad.,saginaw pump,quick ratio box,flaming river tilt column,disc 44,C-4,B&M truck shifter,centech harness,Ryans EFI harness,braided stainless fuel lines,BCB fuel tank& accumulator filter ,WH 4.5 leafs,5.5coils,front shock hoops,j shift twin stick,rock blockers. 33" thornbirds(for sale).Need 15-10 wheels,35"tires,Detroit for the 9,ARB in the 44,looong e-brake cables...
                        The cage is a Hanson, the rear hoop is an air tank.
                        A couple of the mods:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 7D1
                          Thanks,It's a 89 5.0HO ,JBA headers,3g alt,Ron Davis alum. rad.,saginaw pump,quick ratio box,flaming river tilt column,disc 44,C-4,B&M truck shifter,centech harness,Ryans EFI harness,braided stainless fuel lines,BCB fuel tank& accumulator filter ,WH 4.5 leafs,5.5coils,front shock hoops,j shift twin stick,rock blockers. 33" thornbirds(for sale).Need 15-10 wheels,35"tires,Detroit for the 9,ARB in the 44,looong e-brake cables...
                          The cage is a Hanson, the rear hoop is an air tank.
                          A couple of the mods:
                          The glovebox is sweet..
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• The glovebox only took about 1/2 hour to do.

Comment

• Nice rig. FM
                              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• What kind of bumpers are those?

Comment

Working...
                                X