Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a good friend Arron in Redding He does not have a EB but does have a comp buggy. His father owns a trailor shop close to the freeway
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco75
      Thanks for the compliments.

Man, the weather is nice today! It feels like take-your-Bronco-offroad weather, and who am I to argue with that???? Not me! Who is local to the Chico/Redding/Shasta area? I'd like to meet some fellow EBers, drink beer, and plan for some wheeling.

Jeff
      I'm in Chico
      Brad
      Chico, Ca.

Comment

• hello all!

i know im not from california, but i have seen some pretty sweet eb's here

anyways, my name is jed, and i love wheeling my bronco. as you can see, its a work in progress.
        Attached Files
        (o==o)

Comment

• Whats up B-one. Glad to meet ya, hope you enjoy the site. Good lookin rig, got any wheel'n pics?? Got to imagine you have some great country up there??

FM <><
          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• Good to see you B-one. I guess our token Canadian isn't the farthest north member any longer. Are you anywhere near Juneau. My sister lives there, and I became engaged to my wife in Haynes.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• thanks for the welcome! i live in the big city of anchorage, and have owned the bronco for about a year and a half. it has spent most of its time in the garage, but i do have a couple trip pictures. you know how it goes, wheel, fix, wheel, fix.......

i dont know which forum to put the pics.
              (o==o)

Comment

• Pt them in bronco chit chat, let's see some pics of everyones rigs. It is the second post down.
                Welcome to the list.

Jeff
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• DAMN YOU B-ONE!!! how dare ya take my title away from me!!!!! Oh well, least its not an Eskimo who parks his EB in an igloo and lets a polar bear ride shotgun!

Comment

• Oh well, least its an Eskimo who parks his EB ON an igloo and CHASES a polar bear WITH shotgunS!

fixed it for ya! LOL
                    (o==o)

Comment

• Welcome, in 2001 I visited Anchorage for a National RC boat race loved the no night in the summer.
                      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• i really like it here too. having moved up from southern california, i was pretty shocked that people didnt live in igloos, and mush dog teams to work.

hehe, i was a little young when i moved up here. lol

whats the weather like down there? its a balmy 50 and overcast/rainy here.
                        (o==o)

Comment

• High 70ies or low 80ties clear. some whare in there. Great for the top down!

Comment

• Hell, it was 92 here in the valley. It was a scorcher. Glad I had to climb that pole this morning, and not in the afternoon.
                            Love the action photos also. I need more of them of me.
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by earlybronco72
                              Hell, it was 92 here in the valley. It was a scorcher. Glad I had to climb that pole this morning, and not in the afternoon.
                              Love the action photos also. I need more of them of me.
                              Lineman?
                              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket
                                Lineman?
                                No just a pole climber..
                                KK6DAD
                                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
                                X