Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Putz
    I have a 1974 Bronco, just checking in- new to this site
    Welcome, now where are the pics?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Hey Keith glad to see you made it now you need to post some pic of your rig
      Brian
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Newbie to list

Hey all, just found the list today.

I"m located in Redding and have a 1975 EB with an EFI 5.0, C4, 2.5" suspension, 1.5" body, on 33's. Owned this one for the past 8 years, also have owned a 1968 and 1969- but these are long gone.

Looking to to hook up with EB's or ??? and do some wheeling. I'm new to this area and have no idea where to go. Trying to attach a pic of my rig before the body lift (and before I shredded a flair because the lift was not enough) hope it shows up...

Jeff
        Attached Files

Comment

• Good looking rig Jeff, and welcome!

Rick-
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Nice Bronco!!!
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Sweet rig Jeff. I am definitely partial to the light blue.... Welcome.
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Nice Bronco!!
                Welcome to a great site.

Comment

• Sweet Bronco! Welcome
                  1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• That is a very nice rig! Welcome, you've found a great group of EB owners here, tons of information as I'm sure you've already seen...

Tony
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

• Nice looking Bronco. There are some good trails at a place called the Hammers. Seriously though,that rig is to clean to wheel. Welcome.
                      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• sweet rig!!! welcome
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• Your bronco is way to clean, please go dent it up some

Welcome!
                          Mark Harris
                          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

• Welcome aboard!.....There is an OHV park out by Shasta Lake, never been there though.

Brad
                            Last edited by Formerjughead; 04-26-2007, 06:02 AM.
                            Brad
                            Chico, Ca.

Comment

• Nice rig.
                              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• 4x4 time

Thanks for the compliments.

Man, the weather is nice today! It feels like take-your-Bronco-offroad weather, and who am I to argue with that???? Not me! Who is local to the Chico/Redding/Shasta area? I'd like to meet some fellow EBers, drink beer, and plan for some wheeling.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X