Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm heading out for a pheasant shoot. Had to break ice on the dogs water dishes. Man it is COLD!
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
      I'm heading out for a pheasant shoot. Had to break ice on the dogs water dishes. Man it is COLD!
      Man.....I am jealous! I wish I had a place to go pheasant hunting. Good luck. Post some pics when you get back.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

• speaking of ice.

Did you know...
        If you wake up to ice one your windshield it is NOT going to rain that day. If there IS water on it, then its going to rain.

Just incase anyone wanted to know.

Well im off to the store to buy a dam heater core and valve for the bronco. DAM its cold, only took me 4 years to realize i should fix the heater. hahaha

EDIT:
        And Look what i have to clean up. Geez! there was nothing last night. the tree is officially naked.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 12-18-2008, 10:03 AM.
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
          Man.....I am jealous! I wish I had a place to go pheasant hunting. Good luck. Post some pics when you get back.

Here ya go. Not really much of a "hunt". it's at a club but it gives me time with my Dad and dogs.
          Attached Files
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post

Back when we lived in Lemoore we used to hunt everywhere down there. It was some of the best places I have ever hunted in. It must have changed over the years if you can't find a place to hunt Pat. Did lots of fishing on the Kings River too. Used to have some very nice bass!!
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
              Here ya go. Not really much of a "hunt". it's at a club but it gives me time with my Dad and dogs.
              Woo Hoo! Nice Chocolates and nice birds too! Even though it's a club, I bet it's still tons of fun! Especially going with your dad. That's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by kwspony View Post
                Back when we lived in Lemoore we used to hunt everywhere down there. It was some of the best places I have ever hunted in. It must have changed over the years if you can't find a place to hunt Pat. Did lots of fishing on the Kings River too. Used to have some very nice bass!!
                Was it on private or public land? Probably all private now. You gotta know somebody to anywhere these days.

Comment

• Yep it's a club right behind the Budweiser brewery south of Fairfield. Every year we get a bunch of birds and get away from the wives for a few hours. Next trip out I will be taking my son for the first time. Hope he loves it like his older sister does.

I love my dogs. The older one had his ACL replaced a couple years ago and just got out today for the first time since then. He ran so hard for so long he threw up. Gotta love 'em.
                  Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Nice Jeff!
                    I have never hunted before, but sometimes I almost feel guilty owning a bird dog and not letting him hunt. My dog is extremely birdy, he finds and points birds like crazy when I let him loose in a field.
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

• Sure loving life now, especially since I no longer have to think about her! Gonna start talkin to lawyers in the morning about moving forward on divorce proceedings. Life is too short to just sit aorund and watch DVD's as much as I loved her.

Comment

• FRIDAY!!!!
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• It was all private I think. The areas around the Lemoore Sportsmans Club. I guess times have changed.
                          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                            FRIDAY!!!!
                            Yeah! after 3:00 today I'm off work for 10 straight days! I will get some Bronco work done this weekend for sure.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

• Its Friday and I just got off work.Two days off Party tonight Got our DD on line to pick us up if we need a driver if the 7 of us can't
                              Should be a good time
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Day just got better... Deep Fried pickles and lager at the Irish pub, and the irish redhead from work has said she'll feed them to me while sittin on my lap......

Comment

Working...
                                X