This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

you know, for someone this |----| close to retirement. I figured you would take you sand lubed (verb not appropriate for forum) better.

much luv for ya brah
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Thanks bud. You have opened my eyes.

Unicorn Wishes and Happy Joy Joy Thoughts to you.

And yes it is close
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Little bit of this and that day but dinner time will be spent house hunting.

Comment

Killing it with overtime this pay period so I can order my 408 rotating assembly on the 10th... After tomorrow I'll have 32 hours of overtime along with my normal 80 for the two weeks. That should bring Brown to my house a couple times.
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Off to work
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Finished up the x-case project on the DD 74 last night.
              New 35's
              Twin sticked T shift with low gears
              Rebuilt driveshafts

Still messing with the wander problem (Trac bar?????) but talk about a difference. Hell of a lot smoother on the road.

1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

How easy is it to shift with the twin stick mod? I just did mine and it feels like it is going to fall out of gear since it shifts so easy. I think the boot will move the shifter.
                Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                Finished up the x-case project on the DD 74 last night.
                New 35's
                Twin sticked T shift with low gears
                Rebuilt driveshafts

Still messing with the wander problem (Trac bar?????) but talk about a difference. Hell of a lot smoother on the road.

Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

This one has a pretty firm shift thru the pattern. Wont pop out for sure Sounds like your rails are a bit worn.

Comment

There are mornings when I wish I was driving an old beater. Tailgaters suck. My daily driver is too nice to willingly let someone hit, but had I been driving my pickup truck, the urge to "brake check" and let the a-hole in a Civic with those obnoxious blue headlights slide under my rear bumper would have been too much to resist.

/rant
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Drop kid at school, check. Now it's time to pack up a weeks worth of clothes and entertainment and try and be on the road once he is out; to the Dirty Dog for a week of wrenching.
                      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

This mornings wake up for work went super smooth. Made it out the door 10 minutes early.
                        And the Bronco wont start Alt took a sh#t.....
                        Gave me a good reason to ride the Hog in to work. That's the world telling me it's a nice day for a bike ride
                        I love it when the world helps me out with a bike ride. Just wish it didn't cost me money for repairs!
                        Looks like it's time for the high output Alt upgrade

Between that, the suspension mods on the 70 and repairs to the dock out back, Ima be a bizy boy this weekend.

Comment

Happy Sat morning, gf and I not on the tops of speaking terms so up at 8 to hit the tool store for retail therapy. Welding and fabricating stuff!

Comment

Moab trips been rough so far. Chained up in the seirras, rain the rest I the way. Went to unload the bronco and there was no oil pressure. Got oil pressure and a lifter is hammering. Pulled a valve cover and the oil is chocolate milk. Somehow the rain we drove through for two days worked its way into the engine. Did an oil change and still have a hammering lifter. I guess I'm running what I brung. Hope it holds together.
                            Attached Files
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

hope the best for you, Marc.

One hand rail for moms deck welded up, ready for paint later. Hope to bang out both today and put away tent trailer while it's dry.

Then back on the bronco!

Comment

Got my 408W stroker rotating assembly back from balancing and ordered my roller cam and a couple other parts today. I should be able to start assembling engine tomorrow. I can't wait to hear this thing roar!!!!
                                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X