This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Pics coming soon, body is going back on tonight during beers in the tool shed!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
      Pics coming soon, body is going back on tonight during beers in the tool shed!
      Sounds like good times.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Good Morning wanted to remind everyone that today is FRIDAY
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
          Good Morning wanted to remind everyone that today is FRIDAY
          Thanks for the reminder. I needed that while I'm sitting here drinking a cup if coffee on the first day of my 3 day weekend.
          Marc D.

Comment

And it's raining... Looks like a hot coffee, movie and tire mounting in the living room kinda day!
            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

That sounds fun......
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Daylights savings... Man the alarm to take the Boys to school today was harsh!
                Last edited by 904Bronco; 03-10-2014, 06:39 AM.
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Good morning all. Here is all I have planned for my Friday off. Anyone have any ideas?
                  Attached Files
                  Marc D.

Comment

A little whiskey in that cup for starters.
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                      Good morning all. Here is all I have planned for my Friday off. Anyone have any ideas?
                      Reading Little Golden Books (behind the cup) to your children is a good time!
                      Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

A second, third and maybe a fourth cup?
                        1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Only thing better than 1 cup of coffee is several cups of coffee.
                          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

It's finally the weekend! This felt like a long week though I didn't even work on Monday. Looking forward to Sunday (supposed to be patchy clouds but not raining). House needs to be cleaned, Bronco needs a wash, and I have zero motivation.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

Sunday means Nascar.... but I got some little kids birthday to go to... guess I was invited cause I fit in with the kids and the wimmenfolk can chitchat.

Comment

Just got forced OT untill 0100 hours. Nothing like an 18 hour shift when you only had 4 hours sleep the night before.....

Comment

Working...
                                X