This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

4 days left of summer before 3rd year intake of school. 2 months then I pretty sure I will pass to move into 4th in March but rumor is one 4th intake may be offered in Jan/Feb and I am done to concentrate on gettin hours!!

Comment

Finally getting closer to getting new tires for the Bronco. I can almost smell the new rubber in the near future!
      Leave No One Behind
      KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
        Finally getting closer to getting new tires for the Bronco. I can almost smell the new rubber in the near future!
        What ya want to get ??
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
          What ya want to get ??
          I'm going save some money and match the brand new spare that I have witch is 35/12.5/15 Goodyear MTR.
          Leave No One Behind
          KK6AUW

Comment

Good morning all, this summer Calgary has already had flood conditions, now even more rain is coming down. Sure wish I had rain conservation methods in place now!

Oh well lookin at swapping out my 42 iroks for 39" Toyo MTs for more streetability...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
              Thought I saw Tony post a pic up like this 3lb Folgers can spotting yesterday in the parking lot
              Spotted this today and had to snap a photo! No coffee cans on this one, had to step it up to kegs and a 50 ton shackle! Nice guy... although he wasn't too happy about getting pulled over. Put your plates on the vehicle wasn't in his vocabulary...
              Attached Files
              1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Not bronco related but hello Kodiak Island... This place is pretty cool.
                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

FRIDAY finally!
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                    Not bronco related but hello Kodiak Island... This place is pretty cool.
                    I've only been to SE Alaska. Someday we will make it up that far. Have fun.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Back deck demolition equals a nail thru the shoe equals a tetanus shot and a guy hobbling around school.... TGIF so I can finish off the deck renovation tonight with a bonfire and kick back this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                        Back deck demolition equals a nail thru the shoe equals a tetanus shot and a guy hobbling around school.... TGIF so I can finish off the deck renovation tonight with a bonfire and kick back this weekend!
                        Done that and a nail into my hand. Punctures hurt!
                        67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                        69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                        79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                        67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

I wish I had this lathe at home! Got to play with it a little on my vacation.... Only problem... Even with a 6kw generator it dims the lights everywhere. But amazing that something so old works like new!
                          Attached Files
                          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Hey everybody! Long time no see. Looks like a bunch of others are gone too. Looking forward to catching up on some old posts to see where everybody is with their build/sale of their Bronco. Hope you have all been well.
                            Vacaville, Ca
                            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Why did I wake up @4 after a dream that buddies were in my shop drinkin beers, but there wasn't a bronco body on the frame with 42s.... But a ranger cab n tube work for a box..... Now I can't get back to sleep!

Comment

I have a pending donation to the Mountain View Police Department. Got me for a rolling "California" stop at a red light when turning right. Anyone know how much the fine will be? I'm guessing $400ish. I may get the option of traffic school. They had a couple cops hiding around the corner tagging people. Got two other people besides me at the time although the lady was able to talk her way out.

Comment

Working...
                                X