This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Well, over the past couple weeks I've gotten new shocks on all 4 corners, new F-250 coils up front (lifted the front 1.5" & leveled it out perfectly!), new brakes on all 4 corners & all new steering linkage. Turning into a real nice DD.
    Attached Files
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Nicely done!
      1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Woke up in a do f**k all kinda mood, ended up washin truck and makin bed.... so its a productive Sunday!

Comment

Gotta love an somewhat equipped shop with heat light and stereo, when you can't sleep at 3am. Tories up some of it, god bless rubbermaid totes for storage to throw in corner. And somewhat mocked up some measurements on rear suspension.

Comment

Not sure why, but the to do list to get the Bronco ready for summer keep increasing instead of decreasing. WTF! This thing called work, also puts a damper on getting these things done. Might need to get a Help ProudPapa get on the road event.
            Leave No One Behind
            KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
              Not sure why, but the to do list to get the Bronco ready for summer keep increasing instead of decreasing. WTF! This thing called work, also puts a damper on getting these things done. Might need to get a Help ProudPapa get on the road event.
              Give us a list.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Alright, lets do it.
                Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Let us know when. I'll be there if I can.
                  Vacaville, Ca
                  67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

This thing called work, also puts a damper on getting these things done.
                    looks like you guys need a helper! I'll hurry up with the D2 test.
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

1. Install degree shims in the rear.
                      2. Pull pan to R/R rear main seal.
                      3. Fit and weld track bar riser bracket.
                      4. Install Tuffy Console.
                      5. Install rear drive shaft.
                      6. Finish prep on hood and grill for paint. CageDave gave my a tip. If you think your done sanding... Your not! Frustrating, but will be worth it in the end. I think I can get most of it done before March 31st. Just needed someone to bitch to. Thanks for the ears guys!
                      Ryan, I have the answers to the test. Do my rear main for me and I'll give them to you!
                      Leave No One Behind
                      KK6AUW

Comment

Ryan, I have the answers to the test. Do my rear main for me and I'll give them to you!
                        Ask your wife
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

6. Finish prep on hood and grill for paint. CageDave gave my a tip. If you think your done sanding... Your not! Frustrating, but will be worth it in the end. I think I can get most of it done before March 31st. Just needed someone to bitch to. Thanks for the ears guys!
                          Thats a short list.. I can make a list
                          75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

1. easy
                            2. does it need to be done before the trip?
                            3. easy
                            4.does it need to be done before the trip?
                            5.easy
                            6.does it need to be done before the trip?

Just do what neeeds to be done now.. no worries we will get you there. june 28th is the date you need to shoot for.. Now go change your pad and get busy.
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Got half of what I need today at Pick-n-pull for my planned 4x4x2 swap (got the "easy to find" donor box). Now the search is on for the main box so that I can build the full reverse 4x4 box for my Bronco. Anybody have any leads? Keep me in mind!
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                                Got half of what I need today at Pick-n-pull for my planned 4x4x2 swap (got the "easy to find" donor box). Now the search is on for the main box so that I can build the full reverse 4x4 box for my Bronco. Anybody have any leads? Keep me in mind!
                                I am probably the only one that needs a list of what is needed for this task. What main box do you need? There are two obscure wrecking yards and several other sources for parts up in this hills of Yuba and Nevada Counties. On the rare days when I am home one of my favorite things to do is look for cool stuff. Could we just start a wish list of what people want from junk yards? It would need to be short and Bronco specific.
                                Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X