This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Well I thought today was going to be a chitty day at work. Most days are because I work with a handful of the worlds most clueless idiots on this earth. But My boss came to my desk and through this on my desk.

He knows I love Whiskey (male birth control), But how did he know I wanted to try this stuff? I really wanted to try it but didnt want to spend the $20 to see if its good or not. Well, I'll find out this weekend.
    Attached Files
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

This weekend? this afternoon!
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
        This weekend? this afternoon!
        Ive got to work on the Bronco tonight, so you are correct. This afternoon/Evening.
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Can't believe I found one of these out here! JD2 Model 3, came w/ 2x 7/8" dies, 1x 1" die & 1x 1 1/8" die. I'll use the 1" for the tube front clip. Raptor is going to spring for the 2" die set in xchange for bending him up a cage. Time to play with some TOOB!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Fungus232; 07-19-2011, 02:36 PM.
          sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Nice score fungus
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Think I finally found my replacement D70 rear end, complete with 3.55s and all for my tow rig, damn fubarred spindle! Intending to pick up the spare 80 too if bud pays me for the D20 I got conditionally sold to him.

Comment

Is it the 70U?
                {o===o}

Comment

Dunno but also offerin the guy a package deal for both the D70 to just thow into my truck as well the D80 for future considerations in case the 70 cant handle a Edge with Attitude on my Cummins as well the 24' gooseneck to put a Tent trailer on sideways and the bronco onto.

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                    Well I thought today was going to be a chitty day at work. Most days are because I work with a handful of the worlds most clueless idiots on this earth. But My boss came to my desk and through this on my desk.

He knows I love Whiskey (male birth control), But how did he know I wanted to try this stuff? I really wanted to try it but didnt want to spend the $20 to see if its good or not. Well, I'll find out this weekend.
                    Ive got to work on the Bronco tonight, so you are correct. This afternoon/Evening.

Well how was it ???
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                      Well how was it ???
                      Meh? Its ok. It doesnt mix well with coke. I think I need to find another mixer and report back. But taking a shot of this stuff was different. I expected Jack but it was sweet. not bad just different.

Any suggestions old wise Jack drinker?
                      {o===o}

Comment

Try mixing it with Sprite or 7up. Maybe even Ginger Ale.
                        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Any suggestions old wise Jack drinker?
                          My drink is Jack and OJ love it
                          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Up early...wow and already did a shitload of crap around the house usually done after work! Hope this is a good weekend but already lookin like I be crazy busy!

Comment

It's Friday One more work week and 2 weeks Vac. for me 1st w/e Calrocs at Donner than back home . Than to Trek for a week plus of wheeling.

Comment

I will be off work soon, then a full day planned working on dad's yard.... After breakfast out...
                                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
                                X